Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2020, 07:37 PM
Banned

in b4 server wipe
Old 05-09-2020, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i find it funny that u actually think its going to be merged into blue. they might have said that. But blue is tarnished as fuck, green isn't. It won't happen, keep telling yourself that thinking the beta server will ever be relevant again justifying you staying on blue.

/thread
Sounds like you’re mad that you’re getting merged in a year LOL salty
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 05-11-2020, 10:10 AM
Kobold

My warrior and sham are still in Aftermath on blue! LONG LIVE AM!
Old 05-11-2020, 11:07 AM
Sarnak

OP either (1)was new to raid scene when a zerg claimed a dead server from players that got burnt out on rooted dragons after being #1 or 2 for 4 years and doesn't know any better, or (2) was around the whole time but has a personality disorder(s) that prevent him from being realistic and needs validation in RnF.

Considering pretty much everybody here (including myself) suffers from #2, i'm going with #2.
Old 05-11-2020, 11:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP either (1)was new to raid scene when a zerg claimed a dead server from players that got burnt out on rooted dragons after being #1 or 2 for 4 years and doesn't know any better, or (2) was around the whole time but has a personality disorder(s) that prevent him from being realistic and needs validation in RnF.

Considering pretty much everybody here (including myself) suffers from #2, i'm going with #2.
Edit: not OP, but you know what I mean.
Old 05-11-2020, 05:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Edit: not OP, but you know what I mean.
can confirm op suffers from a lot of things
Old 05-11-2020, 05:16 PM
Banned

Quote:

We were the top raiders. Watch us peacock around in here like we still own the place. We have attachment issues, it was good times. Shame it had to end but we get to remind current players about how leet we were.. once. Circumstances, it was circumstances I tell you all. These new fools tell us to get gud, lol.. what do they know. I mean, I know you got to be the top guys to brag but we were the top guys before. These new guys are jerks and wont let us brag. Hah! its not like we care but they still should be reminded.
Old 05-11-2020, 10:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We were the top raiders. Watch us peacock around in here like we still own the place. We have attachment issues, it was good times. Shame it had to end but we get to remind current players about how leet we were.. once. Circumstances, it was circumstances I tell you all. These new fools tell us to get gud, lol.. what do they know. I mean, I know you got to be the top guys to brag but we were the top guys before. These new guys are jerks and wont let us brag. Hah! its not like we care but they still should be reminded.
You post here a lot. I have a hard time believing you’re good at your role, whatever that is.
Old 05-11-2020, 11:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i find it funny that u actually think its going to be merged into blue. they might have said that. But blue is tarnished as fuck, green isn't. It won't happen, keep telling yourself that thinking the beta server will ever be relevant again justifying you staying on blue.

/thread
By the time the post Velious merge comes Green will be mudflated. You’re not thinking things through if you think the staff are going continuously launch a new server every couple years and pay for several old ones to exist
Old 05-12-2020, 07:01 PM
Sarnak

Guilds come and go, so do games. play what you want with who you want and have fun... geez
Closed Thread