Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2020, 05:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Expectations of ST working with or getting along with others have been long forgotten it seems.
I was in communication with Federation leadership when this event occurred. We were told not to worry about it, mistakes are made. The peon then continued to harass my fellow officers and members. He leaves out important details like us fully keying one of their clerics hours before their clear started, so that they could get a head start on island 4 rez zing. Also left out that we made sure island 5 was up when they got there so they had a chance to break it.

It is reasons like this that it’s best to let your leaders handle cross guild conversations so you don’t look like a loot hungry peon.

Locomotive was the peon.
Old 08-17-2020, 06:06 PM
Skeleton

wasn't this peon 'locomotive' owned by tecmosdeception? another RMT job by the guy?
Old 08-17-2020, 07:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
consider blue
Please don't.
Stay on the prison server.
Old 08-17-2020, 08:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdaddy48 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wasn't this peon 'locomotive' owned by tecmosdeception? another RMT job by the guy?
Yes
Old 08-17-2020, 09:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Don't you hate it when things get hectic because you're jumping on top of another guilds sky clear and you start looting their items?
Quote:
Why were there ST on five while Fed was farming lords on their rotation slot in the first place?
those who know the details of the agreement understand what seal team was doing

what this really means is that details about any rotation or agreement may not be effectively being disseminated (whether intentionally, or unintentionally) by federation leadership
Old 08-17-2020, 09:25 PM
Fire Giant

consider healing
Old 08-17-2020, 09:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in communication with Federation leadership when this event occurred. We were told not to worry about it, mistakes are made. The peon then continued to harass my fellow officers and members. He leaves out important details like us fully keying one of their clerics hours before their clear started, so that they could get a head start on island 4 rez zing. Also left out that we made sure island 5 was up when they got there so they had a chance to break it.

It is reasons like this that it’s best to let your leaders handle cross guild conversations so you don’t look like a loot hungry peon.

Locomotive was the peon.
By "this event" you mean when ST leadership instructed someone to ninja loot an item, right? You say you were told not to worry about it and mistakes happen. Was it a mistake though? You've yet to clarify why you told your member to ninja loot and you admit no fault in doing so thus far.

You then go on to say that some "important details" were left out and that you helped the other guilds' raid. Does this justify to you that you were owed this item and that the raid itself was only there at your discretion so any items were yours to take?

I am not the "peon" and I don't care about loot. I care that you have some deeply rooted emotional trauma that causes you to makes this community an unfriendly place. When this "peon" talked to you why did you feel you needed to insult them and tell them you wouldn't talk to them? That is the problem and what you continue to refuse to address. Why not just say "sorry, we made a mistake, we'll get the belt returned"?

Others may be content to call you a piece of trash and move on with their lives but I would like to see P99 become a more friendly place for the players you choose to constantly insult, steal from, and lie to. I think you're a valuable person who has some issues they need to work through and I want you know where we're all here to help you work through those problems.

Choose healing.
Old 08-17-2020, 09:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What happened to them as children to make them this way?
Sounds like you miss ya mamma or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was pretty confused though because I wasn't even in sky and I haven't even been on a raid.
So you are locomotive then?

Quote:
I care that you have some deeply rooted emotional traumag
Quote:
healing healing healing healing healing
Sounds like you were traumatized and now need healing more than anyone.

Quote:
Why not just say "sorry, we made a mistake, we'll get the belt returned"?
If you paid attention to what mangosteeen said in your previous post with the attachment.

"No need to say the wrod steal, we can get a gm and check log and return it np."

So they did tell you it will be handle and yet you still harassed them and still doing it at this very point.

Please let a GM handle it if they need to. Thanks.
Old 08-17-2020, 10:47 PM
Aviak

I am Locomotive. First, as I mentioned to Phatezz, he should be embarrassed calling people peons when he delivers pizzas for a living. And to call someone loot hungry when you belong to ST is simply delusional. Next, the only tells I sent were preliminary tells to mangosteen after I realized he ninja'ed a belt to get an explanation and then to Phatezz. None of the above is relevant to what happened, though.

ST came to isle 5 while Fed was still clearing Spiroc Lords during its window. When ST showed up, they began to train Spiroc Lords on top of Fed raiders despite the fact that we told them we were finishing up loot and would then leave.

Then Mangosteen ninja-looted from one of our corpses due to the admitted confusion. However, there should be no mistake that it was ST that caused the confusion, not us. Confusion happens all the time, of course. But, Fed has been suspended from CT for 2 weeks because of a mistake borne of confusion that had no real effect on the outcome (ST got that CT as well as the next 2 from which we were suspended). So I really don't understand why they would get a pass for their mistake when we haven't been given the same benefit of the doubt.

Now, what Fed chooses to do here is up to them. My peon-status was reaffirmed by the GMs who told me they would only entertain a petition on the matter submitted by fed leadership. However, when ST petitions us at every opportunity to rule-lawyer in order to get even more mobs, I would urge Fed to pay them back in kind when the opportunity arises, such as here.

Finally, there is partial truth to the speculation in this thread as to the origins of Locomotive. Tecmos and I were guilded on blue for ages, and ended up becoming RL friends naturally due to our guild and having similar life circs - sharing a profession. When he retired from p99 he offered his account to me for free, knowing that I played sham on blue. No RMT occurred and its obvious ST makes that claim in some sort of attempt to discredit me for calling them out on their screwups.

So ya, loco is me and has been since about march. My main on blue is Svenn. The AM-ST officer connection is not surprising to me in the least.
Old 08-17-2020, 11:07 PM
Kobold

Which pizza place does Seal Team's guild leader deliver for?

I hope its Pizza hut.
Closed Thread