Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2021, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Did the person still get charged their dkp for this?
Old 10-11-2021, 09:04 PM
Aviak

Pretty sure he is using the weapon...
Kiai - Monk
Zugaikotsu - Necromancer

Discord: turboviper
Old 10-13-2021, 04:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacian1989 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys

This past Saturday night i was visiting PoG Fides" to do a couple turn ins for the Helm Of Tracker Quest and i noticed the zone was already cleared- Ran around for a bit to explore and came across Tunares body with the Whip on it. Thinking it was gonna rot, i looted it, not sure made the best call but it was in the moment and no one was there. I ended up getting a Suspension for it. If that item was on anyone's radar, i apologize about that. Anyway. I want to make the situation right, so here i am

Blis - let me know know what you need me to do to correct that

Also, feel free to roast me about it, i have it coming lol
Firstly, the idea that a 15/21 weapon usable by six different classes would rot is preposterous. :/ That weapon will never, ever rot on any P99 server. I mean, any guild that can kill Tunare has a horde of 46+ alts that could be on the way to loot https://wiki.project1999.com/Braid_of_Golden_Hair .

Secondly, did you ask in /ooc before looting? <-- Always, always do this. Were there other players in the zone? You said "no one was there," but I doubt it. Maybe no one was by the corpse, but I'd bet the massive raid of dozens of people had moved on to another area of the zone to kill more raid mobs.

Thirdly, if the zone was, in fact, empty, you should have waited til the corpse timer got low out of consideration for the people who are, in all likelihood, coming to loot the item. And do not lock the corpse while waiting.

Lastly, whatever guild killed Tunare and left her corpse on the ground should have locked the corpse. Just have some low-DPS character lock the corpse. However, this is not to be construed as an excuse for others to loot a corpse without permission.

Bottom line, you NEVER loot valuable items from a mob you didn't kill unless the person who kills it gives you explicit permission to take it. And you always lock corpses to prevent this sort of thing from happening.
Last edited by Videri; 10-13-2021 at 04:11 AM..
Old 10-13-2021, 04:10 AM
Planar Protector

Now, you need to get a weapon with a whip graphic to see if people will flip out on you. That's your penance. Then post screenshots of it.
Old 10-13-2021, 09:20 AM
Sarnak

I'd dig a whip like that myself. Please let me know next time one is rotting.
Old 10-13-2021, 04:19 PM
Sarnak

i saw fides outside kael the other day with this item equipped. toon should be suspended until the item is nuked. hardly fair to the person who should have received the item but didn't.
Old 10-13-2021, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i saw fides outside kael the other day with this item equipped. toon should be suspended until the item is nuked. hardly fair to the person who should have received the item but didn't.
nobody likes a rat
Old 10-13-2021, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Calm down 6ix9ine
Old 10-13-2021, 06:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Has nothing to do with you coward.
Old 10-13-2021, 11:09 PM
Planar Protector

Should of banned you for that bs
Closed Thread