Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2022, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

https://youtu.be/ymN3-DjRimw

That’s gonna be a grats bladefrenzy, guild died after.
Old 01-07-2022, 03:49 AM
Sarnak

Of laughter.
Old 01-11-2022, 04:05 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nah guild died because Ponder would not team with any other raid force and was given multiple opportunities to do so and the loot system was dog poo that nearly everyone hated except the five people that had the power to change it and they wouldn't.
Old 01-18-2022, 05:57 PM
Kobold

Dawn is a really knowledgeable, kind, and fair guild leader. There's very little internal conflict within the ranks because the guild generally believes in her.
@EndorraFeyborne Discord
Old 01-19-2022, 01:24 PM
Aviak

Yoremy Tessmia is pretty great. A lot of Dawn Believers came over. But I don't think you can go wrong with any of the major guilds on the server, they all seem to have pretty nice people in them in general.
Old 01-30-2022, 11:54 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Castle doesn’t accept new members anymore. Plus some of their people on green box and afk camp
I know this is an older post but castle on blue certainly accepts new players. Can’t comment on the statement about green but it sounds off to me.
Old 01-30-2022, 01:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

that shit is so wild.

maybe bladefrenzy was just having a bad day.
Old 01-30-2022, 02:39 PM
Sarnak

I have seen that clip probably half a dozen times now, it’s just too epic. It almost seems fake with how cringe it is.

Firstly, who cares if it’s last piece? Guardian Kozz essentially is the main roadblock from obtaining Strength of the Elements. Secondly, why even ask if anyone else is last piece when you are just going to “not be overbearing” and award it to yourself anyways? Gratz Fangry, lol.

How about the funniest and worst logically sound part of BF’s logic that because he cannot attend the encounter regularly and has not that he should be entitled to the loot.

The name escapes me but there was some other guild (clue?) that died as a result of “book not up” scandal.

AFAIK the only two guilds in P99 blue to completely implode after the actions of one douchebag’s very publicly shared hijinks came to life. I’m sure there are others that those more well versed in P99 history can attest to?
Old 01-30-2022, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braselton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know this is an older post but castle on blue certainly accepts new players. Can’t comment on the statement about green but it sounds off to me.
I’ve heard that they’re not multiple times as well but you could be right and those reports were wrong. If I were a new player though I would join YT over any other guild atm…other guilds are basically LFG tools and hope someone answers you in guild chat
Old 01-30-2022, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have seen that clip probably half a dozen times now, it’s just too epic. It almost seems fake with how cringe it is.

Firstly, who cares if it’s last piece? Guardian Kozz essentially is the main roadblock from obtaining Strength of the Elements. Secondly, why even ask if anyone else is last piece when you are just going to “not be overbearing” and award it to yourself anyways? Gratz Fangry, lol.

How about the funniest and worst logically sound part of BF’s logic that because he cannot attend the encounter regularly and has not that he should be entitled to the loot.

The name escapes me but there was some other guild (clue?) that died as a result of “book not up” scandal.

AFAIK the only two guilds in P99 blue to completely implode after the actions of one douchebag’s very publicly shared hijinks came to life. I’m sure there are others that those more well versed in P99 history can attest to?
I mean there have been plenty of guilds including raiding guilds that imploded after bad stuff went down
Closed Thread