Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 03-07-2022, 02:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well that's what happens when you have "well adjusted" people like phatez whose sole purpose is to deny others loot/kills and gatekeep content from other guilds calling some of the shots.

FoW would be better off on their own doing their own thing getting their own loot all to themselves and letting ST slowly die off. I think a 3 way competition between SS Kingdom and FoW would be cool to see. Honestly FoW has even been fielding the majority of their joint-force numbers lately.

The Zerg meta is just so tired. I get the necessity for stuff like AoW, Vulak, etc but 120 man zergs at the easier stuff that can be done with <50 people is just boring.
That’s what happens when you use a dkp system
Old 03-07-2022, 01:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well that's what happens when you have "well adjusted" people like phatez whose sole purpose is to deny others loot/kills and gatekeep content from other guilds calling some of the shots.

FoW would be better off on their own doing their own thing getting their own loot all to themselves and letting ST slowly die off. I think a 3 way competition between SS Kingdom and FoW would be cool to see. Honestly FoW has even been fielding the majority of their joint-force numbers lately.

The Zerg meta is just so tired. I get the necessity for stuff like AoW, Vulak, etc but 120 man zergs at the easier stuff that can be done with <50 people is just boring.
Good luck killing anything in North ToV with sub 50 people in a contested environment. Rooted dragons killed small guilds and the raid scene.
Old 03-07-2022, 02:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good luck killing anything in North ToV with sub 50 people in a contested environment. Rooted dragons killed small guilds and the raid scene.
FoW was getting kills in NToV with around 50 ish all the time on quakes until ST sucked them in to save their asses. The fact that ST followed kingdom around everywhere just trying to leapfrog all their targets did help a lot in allowing FoW to get those uncontested kills though. But I firmly believe FoW would have performed quite well even contested with those numbers. They have some really good low number kills and on several occasions even impressed Kingdom and ST with them not thinking FoW could have killed Mob A or Mob B with only 6 clerics or whatever.
Last edited by Convict; 03-07-2022 at 02:18 PM..
Old 03-07-2022, 04:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
FoW was getting kills in NToV with around 50 ish all the time on quakes until ST sucked them in to save their asses. The fact that ST followed kingdom around everywhere just trying to leapfrog all their targets did help a lot in allowing FoW to get those uncontested kills though. But I firmly believe FoW would have performed quite well even contested with those numbers. They have some really good low number kills and on several occasions even impressed Kingdom and ST with them not thinking FoW could have killed Mob A or Mob B with only 6 clerics or whatever.
Exactly my point they got those uncontested. In the era of kitting 2-6 guards to kill a dragon you better have the best 50 raiders playing all the correct classes if you even want a chance.
Old 03-07-2022, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly my point they got those uncontested. In the era of kitting 2-6 guards to kill a dragon you better have the best 50 raiders playing all the correct classes if you even want a chance.
So you’re saying ST doesn’t have 50 really good raiders? I thought you guys were supposed to be elite
Old 03-07-2022, 08:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you’re saying ST doesn’t have 50 really good raiders? I thought you guys were supposed to be elite
I don't know what ST has I'm not in ST.
Old 03-08-2022, 05:08 PM
Sarnak

go join those assholes and become one aswell!
Old 03-10-2022, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

Still awaiting a response RE: question on GL being pizza delivery man.
Old 03-10-2022, 01:14 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still awaiting a response RE: question on GL being pizza delivery man.
Since when does a job define who a person is?
Old 03-10-2022, 02:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by halflingdruid01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since when does a job define who a person is?
ever since snobs starting acting as if they are better then someone else.