Wilderness stranding 0 0%
These stairs sure are slippery! 3 25.00%
Roller coaster 2 16.67%
American Airlines Flight 11 economy class ticket 7 58.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-26-2022, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is what abortion educational films will be like now.

Old 06-26-2022, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Another prediction, nailed and sealed in time.
Old 06-26-2022, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

Loramin still doesn't understand that he too is just a clump of cells. All multicellular organisms are.
Old 06-27-2022, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The reality that if "X will become a Y someday", it means that X isn't a Y now.

A fetus is not a baby: that's reality, and that's why we have different words to distinguish different things.
But it is exactly what a human is supposed to be at that stage of life.

And literally the day before birth it's still not a baby? It's still just that dehumanizing word "fetus"? What if it's a premature birth? It's suddenly a baby after that but wasn't before?

Convenient that they keep using that word "fetus" that keeps the unborn from being thought of as human beings.

A fetus is a baby. You can use dehumanizing terms all you want but it doesn't change that fact, and it is downright evil to continue to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is a veal a cow?
and I don't eat veal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Too young and too inhumane. Not that that's your point lol.
Old 06-27-2022, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loramin still doesn't understand that he too is just a clump of cells. All multicellular organisms are.
So is a gnat, but we don't protect their right to life. Again, an early stage fetus is less similar to a human being than a gnat: it has less biomass, is less conscious, and it has less capacity to move, act, preserve its own life, reproduce, etc,

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-27-2022, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

Is the same logic that a racist uses to dehumanize Black people you just think that like because they don’t look exactly like you that they’re not human.

A human being is the genetic ID if a human has no arms and no legs and his face gets run over by a lawnmower that doesn’t make him not human.
Old 06-27-2022, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A fetus is a baby.
A shack is a skyscraper. A small-sized T-Shirt is an XXL T-shirt. A mom and pop grocery store is Costco.

You can say two different hings are the same until you're blue in the face ... they're still different things in reality ... which is the whole reason why we have different words for them.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-27-2022, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is the same logic that a racist uses to dehumanize Black people you just think that like because they don’t look exactly like you that they’re not human.

A human being is the genetic ID if a human has no arms and no legs and his face gets run over by a lawnmower that doesn’t make him not human.
No, my logic is based on scientific research; the "logic" of racism is based on ignoring scientific research;

Old 06-27-2022, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A shack is a skyscraper. A small-sized T-Shirt is an XXL T-shirt. A mom and pop grocery store is Costco.

You can say two different hings are the same until you're blue in the face ... they're still different things in reality ... which is the whole reason why we have different words for them.
monsterkaren.jpg
Old 06-27-2022, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No, my logic is based on scientific research; the "logic" of racism is based on ignoring scientific research;
What science says that a human and a gnat are more the same than the genetic ID that defines your hair color, eye color, personality, skin color on and on, everything that makes you you except for your nurture isnt?

Explain to me where your specious reasoning is science and my literal science is incorrect.

Please this is the first time I have gotten you to reply to the genetic code reply I say to you EVERY TIME you say a human and a gnat are the same species.

You are ANTHRAPAMORPHISING you are not using science.
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-27-2022 at 11:47 AM..