Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2015, 04:09 PM
Banned

Default feels wrong to hide these gems of hilarity from the public eye

can anyone guess who these PMs are from???

Quote:
I joined Holo to help new players out and do good for the server. It is now apparent to me the moment I want something for myself you are more than ready to paint me as a villain to defend a decision to benefit one of your aimchat pals.

How quickly you forgot about the hours I spent summoning corpses in Seb out of peak play time after Azrael wiped everyone out in Traks lair over 6 months ago. While the other guys in GW's were saying 'fuck these guys, you shouldn't have to carry them by CRing them', I went out of my way to keep the guys in Holo playing and from quitting.

Like you claim that I don't know how much effort Versace puts into the guild during peak hours, how ignorant are you to the out of peak play-time exp leech groups I set up in KC.

You have proven to be a person of poor moral standing and a person who puts their aimchat pals above everyone else. In addition to this you have proven to me that a position of power has indeed corrupted you and your power trips will be your own demise.

If you think it was about the SoW sword, then you have it all wrong. I asked for the Iksar Child's Tear for my wife's shaman during fear and the thing was black holed, while no one said a word and the officers ignored my PMs.

I wanted something from holo, as a token of appreciation for everything I have done for your guild members and guild.

I've got over 100kpp and 2 potion mules, do you think the SoW sword would have granted me a boost that I didn't already have? It was simply a gesture of 'hey dude, we value all the effort you put into holo and choosing us over God's Work'.

But instead I got a big FUCK YOU.

I sent you a PM with my frustrations rather than making a thread or bringing it up in TS or guild chat, and you deguild my shit when I log to spend time with my kid by taking him to the park because my wife is yelling at me to get off the computer.

You have turned a helpful friend and ally into an enemy. Enjoy your power tripping Colgate. Way to fuck over a guy who has always done the right thing by your guild and its members. You won't be able to keep a lid on this one.
Quote:
Meh, if Terp/Wasp didn't have my back on this I suspect Terp was in his pathological "we don't need another shitty sk" mode. He had been telling me to main another class like my necro. He knew I'd be pissed if I didn't get anything after all this time.

Guess they no longer have a use for me and were ready to see me go.

What's done is done, we all just need to live with the consequences of our decisions. This will affect your off-peak crew quite dramatically. Let Terp know I made kammbo plug twice last night and digital got to exp in kc with a group of <friends> getting vp keys. All the while Azrael held sebilis.

It's not much, but it's a start. I'll also be having a word with <fresh>. they were on the edge of dropping the holo alliance several times in the past and I had convinced them otherwise. No one likes a tyrant.
Quote:
One more thing. Terp told me to go join Azrael straight off the bat. I'm not stupid enough to join that guild. Ive got a better sphere of influence being neutral to all guilds except the one that shat me out after using me.
Quote:
Tell your core the following:

"Burn me and I will burn you back.

I'm sitting here with a box of tinder and contemplating whether or not I will start the real fire."

There is nothing I really want anymore then to see u guys burn for this. But if you guys come forward and apologise for the way you treated me now, I won't set this fire off.

I didn't deserve to be treated the way I did.
Quote:
You don't fuck with someone's time, you don't fuck with someone's trust (making tells public and going back on your word) and you don't fuck with someone's money.

I've been donating hoping they would do a repop on the weekend, I already told you that.

You fucked with all 3. Now I have to decide if I want holo to burn to the ground.
Quote:
Fucking me over was one of the poorest decisions you guys could have made for your guild.

You got no idea how many people are PMing me with more dirt on your guild. Even your buddy Rag slipped up before getting tagged.

I reckon I could forward my private messages alone to force Rogeans hand.

I will forum quest more, this is an artwork slowly unraveling and you got so many other people working against Holocaust going above Sirken's head.

Tell ur crew to blackhole whatever you can, you don't have much time left.
Old 03-02-2015, 04:10 PM
Banned

I detect lack of plane of sky raid attendence, complaints of no 41% haste...

I'm getting something else... this player could have waited 1 more week for an item and chose to act out and get black listed..

ah I lost it, need another hint
Old 03-02-2015, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Me
Old 03-02-2015, 04:14 PM
Banned

Red face

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planar Protector

/popcorn
Banned

elf pals leak

unstable chat

Rogean get outta there bromie
Old 03-02-2015, 04:15 PM
Banned

Regardless of how I personally feel about Drakar, he is a bigger factor than 99% of Holo "croots".

Ridic playtime and pvp's around the clock, throughout many different time zones.

net loss. Not sure who got sow sword instead of him. Dibandicus ? Pve bard.. .lol
Old 03-02-2015, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

Is it me?
Old 03-02-2015, 04:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Regardless of how I personally feel about Drakar, he is a bigger factor than 99% of Holo "croots".

Ridic playtime and pvp's around the clock, throughout many different time zones.

net loss. Not sure who got sow sword instead of him. Dibandicus ? Pve bard.. .lol

and this guy wonders why his guild is shit??

This is his recruitment process hahahahha just tag em bro.
Old 03-02-2015, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

Speaking of net loss, lets see who Azrael has lost in the past month
Coat, Salem, Saporro, Brainz, Barcode, Twerk, Lithiuum, Knife, Larsen, Stalos, Imago, Complexity, Smedy, Powered, Tune, Ragnaros, Rabid, Flexin, Jody , Pikrib.......oh and Brobb hehe