Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2019, 09:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being likable and being a decent person are two different things.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-08-2019, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

More fun to be unlikable and indecent.

/bird
Old 06-08-2019, 10:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DromalPhrenia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Luckily my guild is full of both [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Hey what happened to Cores desire to remain small and very selective in their invites? People in my guild keep getting buff requests and group invites from Riot during raids... it feels like you guys don’t even know each other [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At Aary stairs yesterday? That's actually funny because someone was joking about AM not knowing their members because they were actually giving the buffs.
Old 06-08-2019, 10:13 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At Aary stairs yesterday? That's actually funny because someone was joking about AM not knowing their members because they were actually giving the buffs.
Every guild has their lemons. Just have to laugh it off.
Old 06-08-2019, 10:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DromalPhrenia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Luckily my guild is full of both [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Hey what happened to Cores desire to remain small and very selective in their invites? (
As for what happened to Core. It became disheartening showing up for a dragon that takes ~35 people to kill and going up against a guild that consistently brought 100+ people. At one point this year AM had 149 people at Vulak. With giant windows it's just not sustainable to complete against a guild that size. I wish that this server wasn't zergy, but when one guild does it, you have to match the strategy if you want to compete.

Have you ever done Trakanon or Vindi with 12 people? It's actually really fun. Every person counts.

Also, I know that AM has great people. Toggin, Capi, Monrezz, Darkman, Visceral, and many more are lovely to talk to. The people that were being referred to are those that have a history of being homophobic, racist, and sexually harassing women.
Old 06-08-2019, 10:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
As for what happened to Core. It became disheartening showing up for a dragon that takes ~35 people to kill and going up against a guild that consistently brought 100+ people. At one point this year AM had 149 people at Vulak. With giant windows it's just not sustainable to complete against a guild that size. I wish that this server wasn't zergy, but when one guild does it, you have to match the strategy if you want to compete.

Have you ever done Trakanon or Vindi with 12 people? It's actually really fun. Every person counts.

Also, I know that AM has great people. Toggin, Capi, Monrezz, Darkman, Visceral, and many more are lovely to talk to. The people that were being referred to are those that have a history of being homophobic, racist, and sexually harassing women.
Looks like you surround yourself with a bunch of drama queens. I've been with AM like 6 weeks now and I haven't seen 1 conversation centered around any of this.
Old 06-08-2019, 10:29 AM
Orc

One star thread.

If you are taking the time to draft out this post we are probably doing something right.
Old 06-08-2019, 10:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like you surround yourself with a bunch of drama queens. I've been with AM like 6 weeks now and I haven't seen 1 conversation centered around any of this.
A whole 6 weeks, wow I'm impressed.
Old 06-08-2019, 10:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A whole 6 weeks, wow I'm impressed.
I'm sure that day is coming up where I'm going to log into that klan rally in process.
Old 06-08-2019, 10:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like you surround yourself with a bunch of drama queens.
Maybe. I might be overly sensitive too.

I just prefer to not spend my time with people who call me a faggot, or send unsolicited dick pics to married women in my guild, or be blatantly racist.

It honestly is none of my business how people spend their time, it just bothers me so I'm here on a sunny Saturday wasting my time writing about it. Maybe i'm also very stupid.