Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-30-2022, 07:18 AM
Large Rat

Default ...

Takp is a small woman saying "Fuck me." P99 is a large man saying "Fuck you!"

change my mind
Old 01-30-2022, 10:34 AM
Aviak

TAKP mistake is using the client they choose to use. Yes its in era for it but fuck it man, not doing it. If youre going to be listed on EQEMUs list, at least use the fucking titanium client.
Ruilden Wreckchords | Level 30 Half Elf Bard of No God |Green|
Maulgar | Level 24 Troll Shadow Knight of Cazic-Thule |Green|
Old 01-30-2022, 11:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomnia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TAKP mistake is using the client they choose to use. Yes its in era for it but fuck it man, not doing it. If youre going to be listed on EQEMUs list, at least use the fucking titanium client.
What is wrong with the mac client?
Old 01-30-2022, 12:20 PM
Aviak

??? i dont understand the analogy. did you just want to imagine a small woman who wanted to have sex with you? just go to rivervale dude.
Old 01-30-2022, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

The problem with TAKP is the 3 boxing. Their population is pretty low when you take that into account. They need to enforce a one box rule and it would be more tempting.
Old 01-30-2022, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem with TAKP is the 3 boxing. Their population is pretty low when you take that into account. They need to enforce a one box rule and it would be more tempting.
Agreed, TAKP is fun while you can sync play with another play. You can always get used to UIs/controls after a while.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 01-30-2022, 02:03 PM
Banned

totes hetero thread
Old 01-30-2022, 03:29 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomnia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
at least the channeling works properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by realsubtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
??? i dont understand the analogy. did you just want to imagine a small woman who wanted to have sex with you? just go to rivervale dude.
you misspelled "Taiwan"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was literally boxing in 1999. this is a problem how exactly? anyway says right on their forum front page how many players are 3 boxing, 2 boxing or solo. last i looked solo was in the lead
Old 01-30-2022, 10:17 PM
Kobold

It's using input drivers from 1999 so there's all this software mouse accell, it's just very finicky and jumpy, in addition to the unnatural resolution and ultra confined first person view on modern giant widescreen monitors. It's unplayable.

The 3 boxing and crap doesn't bother me because it's just a different mindset, you play with your friends and do your own thing, it's not a community like p99. But I can't get past the client.

They decided not to delete 10% of an expansions content (warders) on an infinite timelocked never expanding server though so have to give them props for some wisdom over p99.
Old 01-30-2022, 10:39 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]