Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-03-2022, 11:33 PM
Banned

Where are all the straight sex raves btw? I went to some raves back in my day, but those musta flown under my radar. Damn
Old 06-03-2022, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Im gonna laugh in gods face if he actually is a homophobe though lol
Old 06-04-2022, 12:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where are all the straight sex raves btw? I went to some raves back in my day, but those musta flown under my radar. Damn
You missed 'em

Sorry you don't got 😿
Old 06-04-2022, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

Wish I could find that meme where that guy like wrote down his experience at a gay sex club in berlin he went to as a confused UK tourist.
Old 06-04-2022, 09:53 AM
Banned

Devils advocate here, most raves are both gay and straight.

Don't do drugs kids.
Old 06-04-2022, 10:12 AM
Planar Protector

Diseases aren’t real. Germ theory is just a big pharma conspiracy to push drugs on to sinners instead of offering true salvation (!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wish I could find that meme where that guy like wrote down his experience at a gay sex club in berlin he went to as a confused UK tourist.
I’ll be heading to Berlin soon so will deffo blog it here if things unfold similarly!

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Old 06-04-2022, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

You can't just go sticking syringes of sick cow blood into healthy cows and not expect the miasma to make them sick too.
Old 06-04-2022, 02:32 PM
Banned

Germs didn't make us sick until the middle ages and industrialization obviously.
Old 06-04-2022, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Devils advocate here, most raves are both gay and straight.

Don't do drugs kids.
Ok, here's a crazy idea that will land me in an evangelical concentration camps if horza is ever in charge:

The rainbow flag was taken as a gay pride flag.

After that it has been coopted to be a "pride flag" representing any of all counter culture allies now.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

in Genesis after god almost wiped man off the face of the earth for good and Noah convinced him not to, to ensure that his love for us was eternal god created the rainbow so we would never forget:

Quote:
I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”
All of this, like, artistic liberty with something god created that is meant to be so important.

Maybe it's not your sexuality, or anything, but maybe its just "pride for anyone who re defines what humanity is"

Satanism is all about the ID, the self, not the whole... the individual... which is kind of inline with that.

Anyway, maybe the mark is just like abandoning god and worshiping this idea that the self is more important than the selves.

Like I could be a good guy progressive, cisgender as F, but use one of those flags and stand by it hard saying, "this is what I define humanity as, my own interpretation, not gods, not yours!"

Sounds like satan to me!
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-04-2022 at 03:01 PM..
Old 06-04-2022, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok, here's a crazy idea that will land me in an evangelical concentration camps if horza is ever in charge:

The rainbow flag was taken as a gay pride flag.

After that it has been coopted to be a "pride flag" representing any of all counter culture allies now.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

in Genesis after god almost wiped man off the face of the earth for good and Noah convinced him not to, to ensure that his love for us was eternal god created the rainbow so we would never forget:

All of this, like, artistic liberty with something god created that is meant to be so important.

Maybe it's not your sexuality, or anything, but maybe its just "pride for anyone who re defines what humanity is"

Satanism is all about the ID, the self, not the whole... the individual... which is kind of inline with that.

Anyway, maybe the mark is just like abandoning god and worshiping this idea that the self is more important than the selves.

Like I could be a good guy progressive, cisgender as F, but use one of those flags and stand by it hard saying, "this is what I define humanity as, my own interpretation, not gods, not yours!"

Sounds like satan to me!
In one of the dragon age games, if you romance the gay wizard you can fight a pride demon in the big church. But then the gay wizard explodes the whole thing.

Computar