Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2016, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Default Forming a crew to monopolize the TOV entrance permanently

As the title says, I'm looking to form up a new crew of perhaps 150 players who are willing AFK on L46+ ogres at the door to NTOV on a rotating schedule of, perhaps, 2-3 hour shifts. Need players from multiple time zones in order to secure a permanent 24 hour presence.

Before you get mad about messing with the NTOV raiders, that isn't the goal at all.

This is a legitimate camp that can be done for adventure and good times. When people want to kill NTOV dragons, and thusly consume the game's content, we will facilitate that experience for a small fee.

With the current blue economy, I'm thinking 500,000 plat is a fair price per dragon, but I'm open to discussing the financials with interested parties. My primary concern is for fairness, as those camping the spawn in off-hours won't be able to assist as many players as those playing in peak hours. An option might be to log each transaction and split the plat evenly on a weekly basis.

As best I can tell, this is a safe, profitable venture that falls within the rules and culture of this server. There's no difference between this and monopolizing epic quest mobs, or any high value target, for profit and good times.

Please PM me with your interest and we can meet up in game to discuss how this is going to work. Looking to get started within a week's time.
Old 12-12-2016, 04:06 PM
Sarnak

We could do that with Kael, too!
Old 12-12-2016, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

A clever rebuttle to the Hasten Posse thread! Sometimes you just need to change some wording to see how ridiculous it can be.

Unfortunately, using Ogres to create physical barriers is a called out and defined rule violation, regardless of your intent... BUT free buffing is not. You can Bracer of the Hidden free see invises on the guild pull teams.

This will of course cause the train up / down pulls to continue to the exit / entrance area they pull them to... but for a small fee you can facilitate the content they wish to engage in (or force them to crawl to the mob).

You wouldn't be training them, you'd be providing junk buffs for the hard fight to come!!
Old 12-12-2016, 04:22 PM
Sarnak

if the guild actually cared about rustling the server rather than courting sirken on stream and forming alliances with sworn adversaries you wouldn't have to outsource this task.

tl;dr grab rustle by the pussy
Old 12-12-2016, 11:14 PM
Kobold

This is BDA level shit. Charging a guy 10k or so to get his corpse out of a fully popped Plane of Fear.

The community is becoming aids.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:36 PM
Fire Giant

Lol Im pretty sure I seen an ogre block the door of neriak bank back in kunark no dark elfs could get through pretty sure sirken gave that person a steady talking too

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 12-13-2016, 02:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is BDA level shit. Charging a guy 10k or so to get his corpse out of a fully popped Plane of Fear.

The community is becoming aids.
This is a satire.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Closed Thread