Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2022, 06:05 PM
Sarnak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXyRPEscXCQ
Old 09-18-2022, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

If it wasn't for Satan, that'd be a billboard hit and we wouldn't have so many ruined lives to drug addiction and sexual depravity and the world wouldn't be dying of climate change.
Old 09-18-2022, 07:31 PM
Banned

Looks like muh documents is yet another hoax
Old 09-18-2022, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

Is it gonna be a row that Biden made the (Catholic) Sign of the Cross in Merry Old England?

Hugely disrespectful to the former Head of the Anglican Church. 😎🍦
Old 09-18-2022, 08:08 PM
Banned

I was just mentioning this to my folks…if I was a Dem politician, I really would publicly invite some migrants to live at one of my summer homes

Think about it, it would be sort of a political gotcha right back at the GOP, since their angle is that even Dems don’t want these people. And it wouldn’t even have to be for any significant length of time. Could just pay to have them moved to some apartments 6 months later and no one is going to be checking or noticing or caring at that point

But prior to that, it would be easy PR for you and your party and a mini-FU to the GOP

I think the fact they still won’t do it really speaks to their own personal selfishness
Old 09-18-2022, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was just mentioning this to my folks…if I was a Dem politician, I really would publicly invite some migrants to live at one of my summer homes

Think about it, it would be sort of a political gotcha right back at the GOP, since their angle is that even Dems don’t want these people. And it wouldn’t even have to be for any significant length of time. Could just pay to have them moved to some apartments 6 months later and no one is going to be checking or noticing or caring at that point

But prior to that, it would be easy PR for you and your party and a mini-FU to the GOP

I think the fact they still won’t do it really speaks to their own personal selfishness
You'd find some way to discount it. Problems at scale are a matter of government, not virtue.
Old 09-18-2022, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like muh documents is yet another hoax
lol documents
Old 09-18-2022, 08:15 PM
Banned

Default Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'd find some way to discount it. Problems at scale are a matter of government, not virtue.
Oh of course the GOP isn’t going to congratulate it, they would try to find a negative spin

It’s all about symbolism and PR, not solving things. Criticism of elites is that they are these rich snobs detached from the problems they create. Well moving migrants in is no longer being as detached

It’s like why do politicians go pose with shovels and hard hats like “I’m doing my part!”. It’s all about image, like I’m willing to get my own hands dirty
Old 09-18-2022, 08:30 PM
Banned

Gavin Newsome could hand pick some family, find one with a hallmark-quality looking kid, but also some horrible backstory

Then he could do a presser where he announces he is moving the family into his 2nd home and will be hand-feeding baby Maria here because mother Rosa has 3 different kinds of cancer. He would absolute crush within his own party doing it, they would eat that shit up

And I think the worst spin the GOP could do is “yea well I bet you don’t keep them” or something

I would seriously consider it if I was a Dem politician in the business of getting re-elected by Dems
Old 09-18-2022, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

Dems wants the genocide they just don't want to actually do it or be blamed for it.
Closed Thread