Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2022, 04:07 PM
Banned

I won't answer the questions of a dishonest person such as yourself. But I will say it's curious that you'd implicitly trust a Chinese dissident but would support our state disappearing American ones
Old 11-25-2022, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I won't answer the questions of a dishonest person such as yourself. But I will say it's curious that you'd implicitly trust a Chinese dissident but would support our state disappearing American ones
The what? 😾
Old 11-25-2022, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The what? 😾
You telling me a Trump fanatic wouldn't incarcerate every card carrying member of Antifa and BLM tomorrow if they had the power?
Old 11-25-2022, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You telling me a Trump fanatic wouldn't incarcerate every card carrying member of Antifa and BLM tomorrow if they had the power?
Bro we can't even incarcerate illegals, it would a legal shit storm of tremendous assistance to the incompetent left.

Vrrrooooooom
Old 11-25-2022, 04:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro we can't even incarcerate illegals, it would a legal shit storm of tremendous assistance to the incompetent left.

Vrrrooooooom
"incarcerate" was my attempt at being polite, I am certain they would love a legion of Kyle Rittenhouses out there but the problem with that is most of them are just as complacent as the Liberals they think they hate
Old 11-25-2022, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Vrrrooooooom
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Demetrius
Old 11-25-2022, 04:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, see, that'd probably play out a LOT bloodier in America in 2022, especially in the cities. Plus it'd be a hell of a lot larger of an operation.

I still wonder about the paramilitaries out there. Seems harder to quantify.
Old 11-25-2022, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

There are not enough ppl and their supply lines are terrible.

It would require a complete collapse then it'd just turn into warring tribes and city states.

The UN would step in and foreign governments would back more regional ones. Globalization success!

We are a house pretty evenly divided already anyway.
Old 11-25-2022, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The Democrats are literally putting people to wear bear hats in prison right now.
Old 11-25-2022, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yeah, see, that'd probably play out a LOT bloodier in America in 2022, especially in the cities. Plus it'd be a hell of a lot larger of an operation.

I still wonder about the paramilitaries out there. Seems harder to quantify.
true, we don't have rocket launchers.

Closed Thread