Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2023, 03:18 PM
Banned

You know how Far Right talks about the Jews being part of media and banking.

The Left does the same thing with White people.

They think White people secretly run the world and want to destroy everyone.

I wonder if when Leftists say White people, they really mean Jews and it's just a dog whistle.

I wouldn't be surprised.
Old 01-28-2023, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What does this have to do with being hypnotized into hatred?
All you have to do is turn off Tucker's show, cut that nonsense hate right out of your life. Don't spend another day worrying about how candy has become too sexy in today's society.
Old 01-28-2023, 03:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Less than one in ten voted for the fat pedophile you guys all worship. Whether Trump or DeathSantis runs next year, both of them have zero support in minority communities because they coddle racist morons like yourselves.
Is that what I said or did I say he got a greater portion of the vote than ones before him. That’s just what I read

Bragging about how easily it is to manipulate the most tribalistic population in the USA isn’t what I was taking about, but grats
Old 01-28-2023, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Less than one in ten voted for the fat pedophile you guys all worship. Whether Trump or DeathSantis runs next year, both of them have zero support in minority communities because they coddle racist morons like yourselves.
Are you sure about that? https://www.vox.com/2020/11/4/215379...ers-exit-polls
Old 01-28-2023, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know how Far Right talks about the Jews being part of media and banking.

The Left does the same thing with White people.

They think White people secretly run the world and want to destroy everyone.

I wonder if when Leftists say White people, they really mean Jews and it's just a dog whistle.

I wouldn't be surprised.
YES

it's the same brainwashing tactic to get us to hate ourselves

first they tried to get us to hate our religions

then we turned into anthiests

now its about hating everything about ourselves

They believe there is a "VAST CONPSIRACY"

But if you say, the conspiracy is against ALL OF US

they literally call you a racist!!!!!!
Old 01-28-2023, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that what I said or did I say he got a greater portion of the vote than ones before him. That’s just what I read

Bragging about how easily it is to manipulate the most tribalistic population in the USA isn’t what I was taking about, but grats
Growth from eight percent to nine percent of the black community? Straight to the Moon, fellow Trump patriots in Christ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Banned

Quote:
All you have to do is turn off Tucker's show, cut that nonsense hate right out of your life. Don't spend another day worrying about how candy has become too sexy in today's society.
I haven't watched Tucker in years.

I don't have cable television.
Banned

Quote:
zero support in minority communities
Are you saying zero support in Hispanic communities because

A. You no longer see Hispanics as a minority due to population size

B. You actually think 0% of Hispanic people will vote for them because you are a moron

Pick one
Old 01-28-2023, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

What the fuck does support in elections have to do with 5 cops beating a man to death last night?
Old 01-28-2023, 03:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
White supremacy isn't a thing. Or I should say, it's barely a thing. There are maybe a dozen actual white supremacist redneck yokels left in the entire country and everyone hates their guts, rightfully so.

However there are political interests on the left that *need* it to be a thing in order to justify and propel their ambitions.

They never have any particular, specific prescription for how to stop "white supremacy" or how you would even go about measuring ambient levels of "white supremacy" in order to determine when your goal had been achieved. It's just a never-ending, bottomless boogeyman that functions to galvanize a political base who is eager to show their virtue for "fighting white supremacy".
Look at how afraid this manboy is
Closed Thread