Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2023, 04:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The GOP had control of all three branches of government and couldn't achieve anything except tax cut for their ultra-wealthy friends, you guys are never going to stop voting for them no matter how badly they fuck things up.
Because they didn't like Trump.

Establishment GOP are retarded. No one denies that.
Old 01-28-2023, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because they didn't like Trump.

Establishment GOP are retarded. No one denies that.
Poor little Trump, did they trick him into flying regularly on Epstein's underage sex plane too? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-28-2023, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's be real here, nobody is going to convince you about shit. We both know you're going to be voting for Trump for the rest of his life, there's nothing the guy can do to lose your vote as long as he keeps pissing off the libs.
lets be real here, nobody is going to reform the police, so lets just go back to enjoying the ultraviolence purge country we live in together.
Old 01-28-2023, 04:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Yeah this is going to end well let's just educate these Tucker fans about institutional racism, surely they won't all start screaming about how libs ruined M&Ms or something similarly retarded.
they're npcs that go down dialogue trees like every other conservative, sometimes i just like to have a lil fun following the branches [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planar Protector

Quote:
The GOP had control of all three branches of government and couldn't achieve anything except cuts taxes for their ultra-wealthy friends, you guys are never going to stop voting for them no matter how badly they fuck things up.
they f'ing run on that shit, why do you think they would do what the guy you like runs on if even he doesn't?
Banned

Quote:
Poor little Trump, did they trick him into flying regularly on Epstein's underage sex plane too? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He flew on it once to New Jersey.

You know who flew on it 27 times?

I bet you'll never guess [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-28-2023, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they're npcs that go down dialogue trees like every other conservative, sometimes i just like to have a lil fun following the branches [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, the only ones who critically think are the npcs...

Rofl
Old 01-28-2023, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im sorry, but even if I chose to agree with you that racism is the #1 root of all problems, I fully dont agree that I believe you care.
I am not attempting to speak for misterbonkers.

Capitalism is the root of most problems in America. Racism is essentially an ongoing strategic campaign within the larger class war meant to sustain the social order as it is, i.e. wealthy stay wealthy and poor stay poor, mostly.

This also makes the American form of fascism that is currently fermenting in America's corpse much more insidious than the Nazi version.

Hope this helps.
Old 01-28-2023, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Capitalism is the root of most problems in America. Racism is essentially an ongoing strategic campaign within the larger class war meant to sustain the social order as it is, i.e. wealthy stay wealthy and poor stay poor, mostly.
Now go back in time and say this in 1936 germany.
Old 01-28-2023, 04:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Racism is essentially an ongoing strategic campaign within the larger class war meant to sustain the social order as it is, i.e. wealthy stay wealthy and poor stay poor, mostly.

This also makes the American form of fascism that is currently fermenting in America's corpse much more insidious than the Nazi version.

Hope this helps.
This sounds like a conspiracy theory.

Certainly you have evidence that individuals are engaged in this behavior, yes?
Closed Thread