Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2023, 04:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Night of the Long Knives was in 1934. I'd have already been purged or driven out of Germany by then.

As you like to say, parties flipped
You would have been sitting in your basement, playing whatever the 1930s version of EverQuest was.
Old 01-28-2023, 04:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They have to put words in other peoples' mouths
Oh that's rich...
Old 01-28-2023, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Tell us more about how the establishment GOP tricked Trump into flying regularly on the aptly-named Lolita Express [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-28-2023, 04:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell us more about how the establishment tricked Trump into flying regularly on the aptly-named Lolita Express [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't need to say anything, you'll just make up whatever strawman you like.

What do I support today, hmm? What's it gonna be? Ooo make me an AnCap or something, that sounds fun
Old 01-28-2023, 04:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You would have been sitting in your basement, playing whatever the 1930s version of EverQuest was.
I'd have left the country entirely by then if I had the means. For the same reasons I'd leave America now, if I had the means.
Old 01-28-2023, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't need to say anything, you'll just make up whatever strawman you like.

What do I support today, hmm? What's it gonna be? Ooo make me an AnCap or something, that sounds fun
AnCaps haven't been relevant since white supremacists co-opted the libertarian right, that pepe meme shit I'm sure you followed it religiously.
Old 01-28-2023, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
They have to put words in other peoples' mouths or they would just sound like crazy people screaming about whatever was on Fox yesterday.

Like how Elizondo over here is insisting that I said all police brutality is caused by racism against black people or something retarded, despite that never actually happening.
Bro you don't read too gud lol

I didn't say you said it idiot. I said you even know how stupid that is which is why you're trying to derail that topic with your usual nonsense

I know it won't help. You're hopeless.
Old 01-28-2023, 04:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
This is your reply to my pointing out that with control of all branches of government your party was only able to cut taxes for wealthy pedophiles?
That's normal. Only budget votes are special.
Old 01-28-2023, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's normal. Only budget votes are special.
Don't let them normalize it, electing their party is only useful for cutting taxes for Trump's ultra-wealth friends and they should own up to it.
Old 01-28-2023, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
AnCaps haven't been relevant since white supremacists co-opted the libertarian right, that pepe meme shit I'm sure you followed it religiously.
Damn, so white supremacists just destroyed an entire political ideology?

Shucks, I was really hoping to be an AnCap today.

What about a Minarchist? Can I be one of those?
Closed Thread