Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2023, 09:00 PM
Sarnak

liberal vs progressive

willing vs willful

leftist are progressive anti liberal. segregated college graduation. they are putting blackface on racism. nothing new is being born.

liberals say sure
Old 05-29-2023, 09:38 PM
Planar Protector

I am fairly sure this is basic poli sci.

• A leftist movement or government may or may not be liberal.
  • A liberal movement or government may or may not be leftist.
  • Leftism is an ideology.
  • Liberal is an adjective.
  • Since liberalism simply denotes a policy type, not an ideology, most states are mixes of liberal and conservative policies.
  • Each modern functioning democracy -- "Can you field an Army?" -- has its own peculiar mix of liberal and non-liberal policy choices.

Course, in the US we call our liberal parts conservative and our conservative parts liberal sometimes. That makes for odd shibboleths.
Old 05-29-2023, 10:20 PM
Banned

Take it to Off Topic, boys.
Old 05-29-2023, 10:34 PM
Banned

To everyone here who isnt completely brainwashed beyond redemption

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-29-2023, 10:50 PM
Sarnak

shibboleths..id catch you in a headlock too.

get the shot if you want. schools dont require them. they must not work.
Old 05-30-2023, 02:28 AM
Banned

Nice testimony about the evils of big pharma, especially with regard to how disgusting this coofid hoax was
Old 05-30-2023, 02:33 AM
Banned

I should add: I am aware most of the people here dont have to attention span to watch something like this or understand most of what's being discussed

(the ones who aren't screeching demons with their ears plugged @ it of course)
Old 05-30-2023, 12:27 PM
Skeleton

Location: Germany, Rhineland-Palatinate, Neustadt an der Weinstraße
Talking

I've researched on the internet when the covid nonsense hit and I found one guy who said this on debate.org (a website that got taken down like a year ago, idk why)

I can't quote him exactly but I remembered what he said vaguely. This is what he said:

"Viruses do NOT exist. The existence of viruses is entirely illogical and impossible. Where do viruses come from when we get sick and where do they go when we are cured? Do they disappear? No! Because they didn't exist in the first place.

You can google up "virus" in google images and all you will find are CGI images. The few real pictures of viruses are just BLURRY made images of hormones made by people who desperately wanted to win a nobel prize. Or maybe the cabal/illuminati did it themselves because they need the virus / vaccine nonsense to keep on going.

In fact the real reason you get ill is because of poor hygiene and poor choice of foods. Grain and corn is bad for you because it is a high octane food designed for birds. (He explained how this works exactly and how you get sick but I can't remember it.) If you want to never get sick ever, just adopt a paleo-diet and good hygiene. Viruses do not exist as was said so by Antoine Béchamp but the science people sided with the other guy who debated against Antoine and he said that viruses make you sick and he had no proof whatsoever. All in all, the existence of viruses was never proven and all the few pictures of real viruses on the net are just blurry made images of hormones.

Vaccines are voodoo magic. Back in tribal times the witch doctor used animal's blood and injected a sick person with it to cure him. That's where the term "witch doctor" comes from. Vaccines are absolute nonsense and should never be used on anyone..."

That's what he said. The user called himself "Akhenaten" on debate.org but sadly the website was taken down for some reason recently. He was also downvoted heavily but in my opinion, he spoke the truth and he was being very honest. Maybe if this Akhenaten finds this post he can create an account here and reply but I doubt it. Now all in all, this is a conspiracy and it's quite hard to find out but I'm VERY good at research on the net and I consider myself a conspiracy theorist. I'm a flat earther and I KNOW the earth is flat. Anyone nowadays who still believes in the globe earth just never had the curiosity to sit down and research the internet himself. If you type in flat earth or globe earth on youtube or anywhere else on google all you get is information made by big businesses, think tanks, recognizable by their pretty overedited thumbnails on youtube for example.

It's like reading what happened to Germany in the 2nd world war from a jewish newspaper, it's just propaganda. You don't need to believe me but do you really believe the mass media and all the newspapers? They all say the exact same thing about anything. Now I hope I don't get banned for saying all of this, I try to keep it straight and clear and I still hope this message gets posted here, I'm just saying. At one point in life you'll have to decide, do you want to be quiet for the rest of your life? Do you want to be like them and become ignorant or say the opposite of what you believe in? Or do you just not give a **** and risk a ban by typing digital letters?

Earth is flat and the 911 planes are edited in using video compositing, a hollywood technique. I could say two names to give you the source for all this information in this paragraph, but that would be telling. And I am telling right now. Eric Dubay for flat earth and Victor Thorn for the other stuff.

- SorenVC
Old 05-30-2023, 01:10 PM
Banned

Please click
Old 05-30-2023, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shibboleths..id catch you in a headlock too.

get the shot if you want. schools dont require them. they must not work.
Meanwhile, the neuro plasticity of a teenager and a young adult means this is like talking about the Battle of Agincourt to the UAF about to swarm Bakhmut. Relevant? Yes. Do they want you to shut up? Also yes.

This thread smells like pee.