Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2020, 05:47 PM
Sarnak

OP: "Please give me instancing. I don't like sharing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]"
Old 05-16-2020, 08:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jespin18 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's friday night, and my lvl 30 friend and I cannot find a camp anywhere... we spent the night looking for a decent camp. I'm sure others feel this way, merging the servers this soon was a dreadful mistake. Merge would have been a good idea with kunark, at least after paineel/hole... much too soon. Considering another hobby now.
There was nothing wrong with having two servers with about 6-700 population now with merge it's 13-1600 a day off people just sitting there fighting over crappy camps there's no advancement for anyone
Old 05-16-2020, 08:56 PM
Aviak

Early days of Fennin Ro there were 2k plus peeps. 1k and change would have been a dream. We walked to Freeport uphill both ways thru 12 feet of snow!
Old 05-16-2020, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

if only they nuked teal from orbit we wouldn't have this problem!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-16-2020, 10:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thugnuts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish! We'd be colonizing other planets right now instead of facing terminal demographic and economic decline, most likely culiminating in a Soviet style collapse of the USA by 2050, leading to the the fragmentation of Western civilization into various Islamic and Chinese vassal states.
I'm just saying some people's "mental health" can't handle a "competitive pve scene" let alone seeing their buddies sawed in half by machine gun fire or having to play "mix and match body parts to send home"

Sack up
Old 05-16-2020, 10:31 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaellaven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Early days of Fennin Ro there were 2k plus peeps. 1k and change would have been a dream. We walked to Freeport uphill both ways thru 12 feet of snow!
Ahh... good ol’ Fennin Ro. 😃

We not only had 12 feet of snow in Freeport, but 2 zones away it was 132°! It was so hot, the fish wouldn’t bite! (I’ve since learned that fishing as to be trained.). I still don’t understand how Oasis didn’t smell like crocodiles being roasted alive.

You kids don’t know how good you got it! Fennin Ro would have had you all growing up tough!
Old 05-18-2020, 08:10 PM
Aviak

Who were you Fennin Ro pals??
Old 05-18-2020, 08:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jespin18 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's friday night, and my lvl 30 friend and I cannot find a camp anywhere... we spent the night looking for a decent camp. I'm sure others feel this way, merging the servers this soon was a dreadful mistake. Merge would have been a good idea with kunark, at least after paineel/hole... much too soon. Considering another hobby now.
Dude I'm playing a solo dwarf warrior on green and I basically non stop kill shit for exp, how is it even possible you cannot find a camp.
Old 05-18-2020, 08:36 PM
Kobold

Bc he searches the most popular and desirable camps which obviously are contested
Old 05-18-2020, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooChoo Train [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bc he searches the most popular and desirable camps which obviously are contested
This. It's kind of funny. If you look at most of the people in the other threads in the discussion forum asking for a split, eventually they will mention super popular camps and dungeons being too occupied. Shit there's even one guy who brought a full static group to non-instanced classic EQ and is upset that he and his full group can't just roll in and camp popular spots like frenzy, etc.
Closed Thread