Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2020, 09:24 AM
Banned

The new round of progression servers are coming on the 27th or something like that.
Old 05-19-2020, 09:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClephNote [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who were you Fennin Ro pals??
I was Nwedar, a wood elf druid in Regeneration X, guild leader was Noteef, we raided in Fear with a few alliances that I completely forget.
Old 05-19-2020, 10:33 AM
Sarnak

Lissen here now! Back in mah day....
Old 05-19-2020, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

go do gnolls in EK the loot is excellent for lvl 10-20
Old 05-19-2020, 10:38 AM
Planar Protector

imo the problem with green is entitlement, people can't handle adversity like they use to back in muh day
Old 05-19-2020, 10:38 AM
Planar Protector

*busts out straight razor* *lathers up face*
Old 05-19-2020, 12:38 PM
Banned

I blame WoW
Old 05-19-2020, 12:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imo the problem with green is entitlement, people can't handle adversity like they use to back in muh day
Bc their 20 years older, seriously stuff like this makes me laugh. Some people clearly never grew up, and still live with parents in basement.
EQ classic is still great, still challenging. Me personally I love it. But doesn't mean having 2 servers with less players isn't still going to be challenging. You what 10 guilds on UN. With 5? of those being able to raid and steal stuff.

How many lvl 46-50s are there farming the what 6 lvl 40+zones?
How many 46-50s farming lowbie/mid lvl camps Ie idols/Reapers/Sol Ro class gear/HBC/dwarven work boots/DF belts.

Answer almost all.. Its a trickle down effect. I cant get the super items, so I move down to stuff thats open, and so forth. All it does it pack zones with people farming same stuff. While denying those trying to xp or get items.

A real classic server. Would of had every item drop from differnet mobs, so people would had to relearn the game. Not rely on wiki.

Until then why not allow 2 servers.. Heck they allow red still and its dead and worthless. If anything shut down red, and bring back teal.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-19-2020, 01:17 PM
Banned

Have to admit it would be cool if a server did a classic approach but repopulated dungeons with different mobs like move froglocs to paw and kobolds to guk and moving what drops to different places/mobs.
Old 05-19-2020, 01:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have to admit it would be cool if a server did a classic approach but repopulated dungeons with different mobs like move froglocs to paw and kobolds to guk and moving what drops to different places/mobs.
Yeahlight was going to do that, and of course we turned on him
Closed Thread