View Poll Results: Who started it?
DMO (not tDMoO) 95 53.98%
UN scum 81 46.02%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2020, 03:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaxir Asimatenya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While I am grateful for our alliance with Seal Team, as it gives our members some opportunity to obtain rare items, I haven't yet felt the connection from Seal Team members as I do with my brothers in the Dark Men of Odus. Despite the attempts to paint us as a guild for Seal Team alts, the people in my guild know this is not the case because we have all adventured together and created connections that reinforce the idea that our guild is a brotherhood.

And it acts as a brotherhood as well, helping one another with no thought to one's own gain. Sharing loot, free teleportation, giving gifts, and trying to make each member as powerful as they can be. To face the end-game challenges with my brothers is a much more fulfilling idea to me than to jump in with a bunch of strangers and get lost among the crowd.

We have already lost some brothers to the ravages of attrition, but I believe that once we can come together to face some end game challenges, our friends will return. Holding and fighting King Tranix was much more enjoyable than the couple of Seal Team raids I participated in, and it is my hope that we will be able to face new challenges in the future, no matter how they may arise. And us Erudites are a proud people, we will not accept the slights that have been presented to us by the low-minded Antonican.

This is in no way meant to slight Seal Team, they seem to have a very well organized and efficient guild, but it seems the heart of our guilds lay in separate spheres.
And this right here is the issue with ~~~tHe rAiD sCeNe~~~ - - - getting lost in the crowd and not making connections. Not having actual playing chemistry with your guildmates. Not actually having adventures and killing hard shit and having fun.

Essentially what it comes down to in a giant zerg guild like high school is - no DKP? Fuck you. If I'm not getting DKP for this, fuck off. If you're a wizard or a druid you want to /role because if you don't your own guildies that you probably don't really give a shit about will randomly ask you for ports, yet you've never grouped together or helped each other out in any way. How many people on this box have secret alts that aren't guild tagged just to "get away" from their guild? lol

Oh and by the way....want a required clicky? That'll be - - - ten thousand dollars! (home improvement joke I have with my lady lol) The sky high prices of clickies and the early high-end drops on Green are simply from guildies gouging each other. Clickies never reached anywhere near these prices on Blue and the price of clickies on Green relative to inflation makes it even more ridiculous. These clickies became "required" later on in blue yet never reached anywhere near these price points. The fat 35 year olds became fat 40 year olds and evolved lol.

It sure will be interesting by Kunark when everybody will have their planar drops and there's hundreds of people and multiple guilds competing for just a handful of new dragon drops. Very few people will actually get loot and many people won't get anything. When this is the only thing your guild has going for it and you can no longer deliver, people stop buying into the pyramid scheme.

Oh and by the way, the warmbody nubs that you recruit to keep the pyramid scheme possible need to get their asses to 60 without Chardok AOE. Good luck.

<The A-Team>
Old 05-25-2020, 03:46 PM
Banned

Was outside trimming the hedges on this beautiful day, smirking the entire time about Erudites fighting Antonican corruption.

You gotta love this shit.
Old 05-25-2020, 03:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finesteel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Skullmogger has a rogue named Backseat that is ST tagged and Snewp has I think a rogue (can’t remember) named Onenightstab that is also ST tagged.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Boy you're really up to date.

I've abandoned my dkp ways and only show up to fight on the side of whoever is enemies with the corruption in the UN.
Old 05-25-2020, 04:20 PM
Kobold

https://sealteam99.org/dkp/index.php....html?a4b0e02e

Looks to me you’re still on the roster and getting DKP for kills as recent as 5/23.
Old 05-25-2020, 04:30 PM
Banned

Read what I said again. I only show up to help take targets from you dingalings. I'm not dkp stacking at every planar clear etc.
Old 05-25-2020, 05:39 PM
Large Rat

Like it was stated earlier in the thread. Blame Seal Team for your guild's warm reception, not the UN.
Old 05-25-2020, 06:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Read what I said again. I only show up to help take targets from you dingalings. I'm not dkp stacking at every planar clear etc.
Wow. You must be getting bad at spinning after all these years ya hypocrite.
Old 05-25-2020, 07:08 PM
Banned

please show RNF how you nitpick every thing in order to justify not allowing DMO a UN slot some more please. you are totally cool and normal. Imagine going onto another guilds dkp site to sus out DMO.

prexus help you.
Old 05-25-2020, 07:11 PM
Banned

So, just today we were accused of training Kingdom and probably petitioned.

Seen here:
Quote:
[Mon May 25 15:58:55 2020] Casette says, 'Why did you train us?'
[Mon May 25 15:58:59 2020] Ramal begins to cast a spell.
[Mon May 25 15:59:02 2020] Jack says, 'nobody trained you'
Submitted for review by the community (I love the court of public opinion)

Brother Jack's body cam of the alleged incident where he logs into and is surprised by King Tranix being left up by Akatsuki (who has a vote and doesnt even go for their mobs, leaving them up so there's less kills for other guilds like us) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stCPPlrN7Pw

Here's the tale of the tape
Quote:
[Mon May 25 15:53:15 2020] King Tranix begins to cast a spell.
[Mon May 25 15:53:17 2020] King Tranix engages Jack!
[Mon May 25 15:53:22 2020] King Tranix begins to cast a spell.
[Mon May 25 15:53:23 2020] Fire giant warrior hits Jack for 132 points of damage.
[Mon May 25 15:53:24 2020] King Tranix pet tries to hit Jack, but misses!
[Mon May 25 15:53:24 2020] King Tranix pet hits Jack for 39 points of damage.
[Mon May 25 15:53:29 2020] You are hungry.
[Mon May 25 15:53:29 2020] You are out of food and drink.
[Mon May 25 15:53:30 2020] Snewp begins to cast a spell.
[Mon May 25 15:53:33 2020] You no longer have a target.
[Mon May 25 15:53:34 2020] King Tranix engages Whackin!

[Mon May 25 15:53:36 2020] King Tranix begins to cast a spell.
[Mon May 25 15:53:40 2020] Zonobab says 'At your service Master.'
[Mon May 25 15:53:44 2020] Whackin says, 'gotta kill'
[Mon May 25 15:53:46 2020] King Tranix begins to cast a spell.
[Mon May 25 15:53:50 2020] King Tranix hits Whackin for 112 points of damage.
[Mon May 25 15:53:50 2020] King Tranix tries to hit Whackin, but misses!
[Mon May 25 15:53:54 2020] Cothsum begins to cast a spell.
[Mon May 25 15:53:54 2020] Codaka begins to cast a spell.
[Mon May 25 15:53:59 2020] Boukk begins to cast a spell.
[Mon May 25 15:54:01 2020] Boukk regains concentration and continues casting.
(Also note the monk Whackin Furiously. This is a masturbation reference and even if it isn't intended to be so, a naming violation)

There is a period of 14 seconds before Tranix engages an FD monk. You cannot train an FD monk. Will Kingdom petition Black Lotus for "training them" ?? I don't think so, and he's part of their force so he and they know what he did. A routine tactic of theirs is to blame someone else, and not having video evidence on your end is proof of their alleged wrong doing (100% of the time this is a false allegation and they know it). They never have specific evidence and only rarely have something they will edit or misconstrue.

I hereby formally charge Casette with malicious prosecution (we will assess the value of our brand and can sue for this), conspiracy and withholding evidence (a felony).

What does everyone else think of the "good guys" here? Why do some guilds get a slot and a vote that don't even show up? Interesting fact, Akatsuki voted us down on having a vote/membership without even knowing who we were (UN scum -> hey we will give you a slot and a vote, just vote these other guys down, doesnt matter who they are just do it ok).

Now do you see?

I'd show you the proof of the last event where we rightfully claimed the camp, but I promised not to RNF about that. That doesn't mean I won't provide my evidence of this privately, however, if anyone is interested.

Old 05-25-2020, 07:19 PM
Banned

Imagine being an entire guild of "ex trolls" who literally admitted their goal was to troll gets upset and then trolls the p99 forums because a games raiding UN refused to indulge in said trolling.

Some twilight zone shit right there.
Closed Thread