Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2020, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
where's this location in game? :P

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

early qeynos version?

Looks like unrest before it got haunted

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 03-02-2020, 04:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I spent a fair chunk of time on Vanguard as well, enough that I could see and appreciate the game it was supposed to be behind the mountains of glitches and unimplemented features. I liked it in its own right, but its memory will always live in the shadow of what it should have been.

I keep one eye on Pantheon but I don't follow it all that closely. I check up on it a couple times a year or so. Not only is it a long ways off but many of its features are still in a state of flux. It's hard to develop much anticipation for something when it's subject to change. At this stage of my life it might be a moot point; I'm not sure I have the time or inclination to put a lot of effort into starting over on these types of games anymore. I fizzled out on P1999-green (even though I enjoy my established character on "Blue") for much that reason.
I’m in a similar boat on Pantheon... although I’d like to try to delve in and immerse myself it it ever goes live. I remain cautiously optimistic about its quality and release date, though. A lot of people were highly anticipating it and I’m wondering if the hype will burn out before release.
Old 03-02-2020, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

I liked vanguard. Disciple was OP though
Old 03-02-2020, 08:09 PM
Banned

Vanguard was gorgeous, the music and sound amazing. These people that say vanguard is not done or whatever know nothing.

The game is complete, i dont agree with some parts of it and how characters progress but thats just my opinion.

It was free to play for a while because the pop got so low then daybreak took it offline when they bought SOE.

I tried to buy vanguard and offered them 100k for it and they declined and said they would re release it in future years

Also

The vanguard emu does not work and they stopped updating the site years ago, i personally wish it did as i love the game.

Had i been able to purchase it i would have restructured gear and progression / spells to be a tier system like vanilla wow and release similar instances, i even had 3 programmers ready to start working on it. Was quite sad

Oh well
Closed Thread