Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2019, 12:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fox News on Trump:

It's just Shep Smith but still.
I have no idea what Shepard Smith is doing on FOX. He needs to move over to CNN where he belongs. He'll fit in better over there.
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)
Old 09-06-2019, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

He gives the network plausible deniability.
Old 09-06-2019, 12:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-06-2019, 06:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I heard he gives them aids, which works out great for the pension plans at fox corporate.
Old 09-06-2019, 10:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It depends on what we are talking about.
im talking about the president making up, for example, that alabama was going to get hit with a hurricane based on nothing. there was no weather report that ever suggested this. this isnt a strategic lie or an embellishment like you would expect politicians to make, why does he do this constantly?
Old 09-06-2019, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccablack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im talking about the president making up, for example, that alabama was going to get hit with a hurricane based on nothing. there was no weather report that ever suggested this. this isnt a strategic lie or an embellishment like you would expect politicians to make, why does he do this constantly?
He’s dumb
Old 09-06-2019, 01:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccablack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There actually were weather reports of the storm hitting FL and the continued flooding to hit areas like AL. Original projections were the storm was going to cut across FL to the West. The storm changed paths and moved up the coast (pretty common with hurricanes) and someone thought it would be funny to take a marker and draw that since Trump wasn't privy to the news and was still holding strong on the storm hitting AL. He was wrong and was still reciting old info.

I find more of an issue with someone who cares so much about the intricacies of that situatio. Someone who thinks they've Sherlock Holme's that Trump is a liar and purposely lied about a storm for what? And then HE drew a path for what? Wouldn't make much sense. What makes sense is that the media finds this as a "Look how Justin Beiber eats a hot dog, he's so dumb" moment. Similar to a tirade on "look how dumb Trump is, he didn't know the path changed."

I think if you read news and you don't look at every article from adverse point of view and take it with a grain of salt, you end up like Horza. You will find yourself believing Trump purposely lied about the storm for an Ego trip. When he was wrong, he couldn't be and HE and ONLY HE brought a sharpie in and drew a path he thought was more acceptable. All while knowing it will be fact checked. Seems likely.

I think something many people have pointed out is that people mis-speak all the time. That is what we actually want in a President, someone who is real. Trump uses the wrong words sometimes just as Joe Biden mis-spoke and said "poor kids are just as bright as white kids." Do I think he's racist, no. Do I think he mis-spoke, yes.
Old 09-06-2019, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
More like the media is constantly fixated on Trump and making a mountain out of every molehill. one of the many symptoms of TDS.
Old 09-06-2019, 01:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There actually were weather reports of the storm hitting FL and the continued flooding to hit areas like AL. Original projections were the storm was going to cut across FL to the West. The storm changed paths and moved up the coast (pretty common with hurricanes) and someone thought it would be funny to take a marker and draw that since Trump wasn't privy to the news and was still holding strong on the storm hitting AL. He was wrong and was still reciting old info.

I find more of an issue with someone who cares so much about the intricacies of that situatio. Someone who thinks they've Sherlock Holme's that Trump is a liar and purposely lied about a storm for what? And then HE drew a path for what? Wouldn't make much sense. What makes sense is that the media finds this as a "Look how Justin Beiber eats a hot dog, he's so dumb" moment. Similar to a tirade on "look how dumb Trump is, he didn't know the path changed."

I think if you read news and you don't look at every article from adverse point of view and take it with a grain of salt, you end up like Horza. You will find yourself believing Trump purposely lied about the storm for an Ego trip. When he was wrong, he couldn't be and HE and ONLY HE brought a sharpie in and drew a path he thought was more acceptable. All while knowing it will be fact checked. Seems likely.

I think something many people have pointed out is that people mis-speak all the time. That is what we actually want in a President, someone who is real. Trump uses the wrong words sometimes just as Joe Biden mis-spoke and said "poor kids are just as bright as white kids." Do I think he's racist, no. Do I think he mis-spoke, yes.
The cone thingy predicts landfall silly goose.
Old 09-06-2019, 01:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The cone thingy predicts landfall silly goose.
You have a severe case of Dunning-Kruger. Projections change, land fall projections change, path trajectory changes. None of that is stagnant. Stop commenting on something you know nothing about and refer to as "cone thingy." If you like Yoda, you should start actually taking that advice practically.
Closed Thread