Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2019, 11:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You claiming you want to impeach a President based on influencing foreign powers is similar to me wanting to bring Obama to court for the "wire tapping" episodes in the White House.
whataboutism aside, i dont see how you can see these as equivalent circumstances and not support prosecuting trump over his abuse of power here
Old 09-26-2019, 11:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just because someone else may have done something wrong (they didn't, btw) doesn't mean you should ignore when the current president does something wrong.
No but if you are making decisions based on bias and I am telling you I can see you bias, you should atleast be able to acknowledged. It's similar to a buddy at work who hates Trump. I showed him a picture of Joe Biden giving a pedo look to a girl. His response is "Yeah but look at Trump and his daughter." My next question is "Why does everything relate back to Trump with you?"

Can someone not agree that Trump has a creepy thing with his daughter and Biden also gives the pedo look from time to time. There are people like yourself that always want to relate everything to Trump. Trump is the issue for all your problems. It isn't true and your delusional and bias.
Old 09-26-2019, 11:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccablack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whataboutism aside, i dont see how you can see these as equivalent circumstances and not support prosecuting trump over his abuse of power here
Because both are hearsay and there is no actual evidence of crimes (minus Hillary) until tried in court. Hate to break it to you but you aren't the judge and getting majority of your information through the game of telephone.
Old 09-26-2019, 11:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccablack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
obama wore a tan suit and ate the wrong mustard

both sides
Old 09-26-2019, 11:38 AM
Fire Giant

I don't know where people lost the idea that due process doesn't matter but it sets the precedent for a very fucked up world.
Old 09-26-2019, 11:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reading comprehension is strong with you. He said what would happen if the shoe was on the other foot. My point is nothing is different. Sorry you are behind.
Any President that attempts to use taxpayer dollars to sway a foreign government to interfere in an election deserves to be impeached. Doesn't matter the party.

Impeachment isn't a conviction, by the by. It's a trial, with an investigation that collects the facts of the matter. It's an important tool in the arsenal of the republic when dealing with a runaway President, which has gotten a bad name because of the Republicans in the 90s abusing it to chase Clinton over bullshit that was far, far, far more trivial than this. If Obama had committed a crime that was worth looking into, the Reps had the House majority they needed to start the investigations. Instead they wasted all their time and energy on Hillary's buttery males and Benghazi which ended up as nothing but red meat for partisan politics.
Old 09-26-2019, 11:39 AM
Banned

How bad does it feel that you guys are still getting BTFO by this guy?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDDzrqZU0AAYQuV.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/N2Ss1cR/tds.jpg
Old 09-26-2019, 11:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
I don't know where people lost the idea that due process doesn't matter but it sets the precedent for a very fucked up world.
You shouldn't use words you don't know

Google it first
Old 09-26-2019, 11:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have a moral but very naive mindset. You've eaten too much propaganda from your elites about a populous candidate we got in the US because your elites, that exploit you, don't like him.

For example, that story about Trump mocking the disabled reporter wasn't true.

You wouldn't know that though. You clearly eat up what your media tells you and they are financially invested in a certain way.

Don't trust what people tell you. You need to analyze actions behind the talk as well.

Your problem is you will vote for someone that will say they have similar morals to you about green energy but then they'll just turn around and send tax payer money to their sons and daughters like Biden did. What are you going to do about that after the fact? Nothing. In fact people on your side tend to want Trump jailed for trying to expose it.
Wasnt true

https://youtu.be/PX9reO3QnUA?t=16

Timestamped. Thats not how a leader behaves. ITs vile.

I didnt say i voted for people based on green energy, it sounds like you wanted me to say that.

I said i vote based on morals.

As it turns out my current leader is literally an american who supports trump (mr johnson)

I do NOT read our media as our media is unfeasably biased. I get my media from numerous independent outlets (the more the better to get a better understanding of facts)

Im a bit supporter of Ed Snowden. He exposes facts. Your leader wants him jailed for that. I applaud him. He broke the law sure. But as Mr Snowden says, whats always "The law" isnt "Right"

Again, why we have judges to keep our leaders in check.

I vote for a government (however unlikely) in the UK which doesnt want to sell arms to countries like Saudi Arabia to be used on civilians. THATS the morals i speak of. Not naive.

Just human. What will i ever get out of that? Nothing. It wont impact my country (well actually it will hit it in the pockets of the arms companies which will likely hurt the economy a bit....worth it though)
Old 09-26-2019, 11:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Because both are hearsay and there is no actual evidence of crimes (minus Hillary) until tried in court.
youre muddying the waters here. if trump did what is being claimed do you support prosecuting him or not?
Closed Thread