Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2020, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

WTS Manastone 150k

(1) 4AM where? Not everyone lives in your time zone. It could be 5pm elsewhere. Maybe Asians or Euros hopping on in hopes of an anomaly in the matrix.

(2) If you start at 14 (which it looks like you did or were considering) you will drop down fast. People at 8+ that see nothing for hours, tend to drop off once they realize the anomaly ain't happening.
Old 03-06-2020, 10:08 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annona [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really wanted a manastone too. After reading the forums I gave up on that endeavor. I neither have the time nor the friends to share a camp. It is a shame they just didn't make no drop and lore so only those who would use it would get one. Too many people farming them for profit. It is what it is. I don't think it will be a game changer.

Another friend asked why don't I get a guise. I told him I don't need to look like a dark elf that badly. That is on my druid. My rogue can wait till the change and then just snatch one up. I would have liked to put my dues in to get these but you can't fight what people are doing without suffering for it. Not gonna be me. I gave up before it began.
One of the most sensible things I've read.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:08 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

List is unclassic in the first place so might as well use unclassic means
Old 03-06-2020, 12:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel bad for the guy legitimately camping it 9 days without sleep not getting his due respect
This might be the most cringe thing I've ever read on these forums.

Imagine thinking staying up for over a week straight playing a video game commands respect.

Wow.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

I bet you a lot of vampires, night shift nurses, and euro circuit drivers play on Green.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:42 PM
Aviak

hope they run a box test and half of them go LD. last time I was there and a GM got called down 2 ppl got zapped, good times.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:00 PM
Fire Giant

9 Days.. Imagine how much stronger and prettier I could get in 9 days.. You got a video game marble in 9 days....
Old 03-06-2020, 01:51 PM
Fire Giant

lol your saying account sharing wasn't classic? Boy are you wrong. Stop being bad OP. Go farm the PP. and Buy yours. FYI I know personally a good dozen people myself including back on Live Erollisi Marr that account shared and farmed stuff all the time. Heck me and my brother for the summer of 00 Did nothing but play each others toons in 12 hour shifts. GG you your bad OP. Learn to not be so bad, and make friends whos willing to account share with you. Hell even Lineage is smart enough to pay members DKP to account share and do it in shifts.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 03-06-2020, 02:13 PM
Banned

150k isnt bad for that item imo

getting 150k a month into a server thats a different story
Old 03-06-2020, 02:17 PM
Fire Giant

150k is a lot of dough, but not impossible. thats a good 8 FBSS farmed. (but again can spend the time at MS where you know you will get one in a week.) Or spend 2 months farming FBSS/SMR/Mt2h/Hill Giants/ice giants(toes) and make bank and buy one. Other camps Dino/Seafuries/Root Nets
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Closed Thread