Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Old 02-27-2024, 04:45 PM
Fire Giant

If you want to get into the Blizzard forums, sure:

Blizzard employ people to control dissent. They're called shills. Being banned had nothing to do with my anger, but rather how much danger I could pose to expose their evil. "Trolling" is just a convenient excuse to shut down a person, because it's a term so subjective as to have almost no merit whatsoever.

And you're demonstrating that right now. Repeating "troll" like a broken record, like you think it's a magic word that contains power, makes you look like an idiot.

You remind me of a shill with the sheer malevolence and stupidity. We should all be grateful that you do not have any power on this forum in any manner, unlike a regular forum shill.
Old 02-27-2024, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want to get into the Blizzard forums, sure:

Blizzard employ people to control dissent. They're called shills. Being banned had nothing to do with my anger, but rather how much danger I could pose to expose their evil. "Trolling" is just a convenient excuse to shut down a person, because it's a term so subjective as to have almost no merit whatsoever.

And you're demonstrating that right now. Repeating "troll" like a broken record, like you think it's a magic word that contains power, makes you look like an idiot.

You remind me of a shill with the sheer malevolence and stupidity. We should all be grateful that you do not have any power on this forum in any manner, unlike a regular forum shill.
You are basically taking out your anger about being banned on the Blizzard forums out on me.

That is why you are trying to compare me to the Blizzard employee who banned you.

I don't have any evidence to prove why you were banned over there. You could be 100% right, but we only know your side of the story.

Based on your behavior here, I can see why you would get banned though. This is assuming you acted the same way over there as you do over here. You basically only log on to attack me, and your post history proves it. That is against the forum rules.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 02-27-2024 at 04:51 PM..
Old 02-27-2024, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Seriously who are you talking to???
He is addressing the same people muskrat was when he said the world would judge when twatter goes broke from the woke.

The world.
Not adding anything to the subject. It has been answered already. This is just an observation.
I am also not commenting on whether you like ole' muskrat or are muskrat. So please call this trolling. It seems to help you believe everyone is attacking you so you can "defend" yourself.

DSM: Mommy all the interwebs trolls are attacking me again.
DSM's Mommy: Nevermind! You are my good strong boy. Now go gettem tiger!

Now that last bit was a personal attack.
Old 02-27-2024, 04:53 PM
Fire Giant

What...?

I'm taking my anger out on you because of you alone.

DSM, you should be exceedingly thankful you're even allowed to be here. So many people on this forum wish you'd just go away forever. You have a lot of gall to act indignant...
Old 02-27-2024, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

are ya winnin, son?
Old 02-27-2024, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What...?

I'm taking my anger out on you because of you alone.
Based on your post history, I disagree. I appreciate that you have given out bits of information over your time. It builds a proper picture of why you are acting in this anti-social way.

Seek help with your anger managenent issues. Let go of the past issues you've had with the Blizzard forums. Not everybody is a moderator out to get you.

I know you can improve yourself. The first step is admitting you have a problem.
Old 02-27-2024, 05:07 PM
Fire Giant

I don't think you're a troll per se, but I do think you act deliberately annoying in order to frustrate people when they dare to oppose you.

Doesn't make you a troll, but it does make you a complete fuckwit. Is that...better?

The post history does indeed "prove" that you really do annoy me enough to break my usual silence on the forums.

I know you cannot improve yourself. The first step is admitting you're beyond all hope, and the final step is leaving these forums.
Old 02-27-2024, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don't think you're a troll per se...
...Doesn't make you a troll
Agreed! I am not a troll.

Quote:
...I do think you act deliberately annoying in order to frustrate people when they dare to oppose you.

...it does make you a complete fuckwit. Is that...better?

The post history does indeed "prove" that you really do annoy me enough to break my usual silence on the forums.

I know you cannot improve yourself. The first step is admitting you're beyond all hope, and the final step is leaving these forums.
You are entitled to your opinion of course, wrong as it may be.

In reality I am just trying to get people the correct information, and show them that the trolls are not completely unopposed on these forums.

It's a real conversation killer to be too afraid to post on these forums, for fear of being attacked by a multitude of trolls. Hopefully more people fight back, so conversations can flow easily. I don't want to see the P99 forums die due to trolls.

As I said before, I appreciate the information you have given. I urge you to seek help with your anger management issues, and to let go of the past grievances you have with the Blizzard employees.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 02-27-2024 at 05:22 PM..
Old 02-27-2024, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In reality I am just trying to get people the correct information.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no fail message for FD. You need to /con the mobs to check if your FD succeded or failed.
Sage advice. Information = totally correct. A+ work.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 02-27-2024, 05:23 PM
Fire Giant

Here we go again.

You spread false and/or dubious information, we call you out on it, you are too stubborn to admit that you are wrong, then we insult you in some varying manner. The overwhelming majority of those comments are not born out of a desire of amusement, hence it is not "trolling".

Stop using that term already. If you are too afraid to post on these forums, then you might need to consider that it's you acting in bad faith maliciously, rather than a conspiracy of people trying to hurt you.