Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2021, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

lol
Old 12-28-2021, 11:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5'6 whore energy
Dont try to use my words.. You're just creative enough.

You're omar mateen vibin. Rape daddy lovin, 5'6" energy reactor core. You're just not smart enough to come up with your own shit. Dont even try it on. It doesnt suite you, being clever.
Old 12-28-2021, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

lol

crack whore housing no good posting pos
Old 12-28-2021, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

The only other troglodyte that posts about Omar Mateen is Patriam, you're his sockpuppet aren't you, bitch
Old 12-28-2021, 11:24 AM
Banned

When rape daddy runs in 2024 im going to work for his campiagn to sabotage him from the inside...

oh wait hes going to prison.
Old 12-28-2021, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

sad and mad, log back on your main and talk shit.
Old 12-28-2021, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Racist. What the fuck is a chinamen? Weird how the chinese government claimed to be communist but still got HUGE loans from the west through russia and paid them back with the food of their nation. Almost like, capitalism killed them. Weird... You could say, their lives were TRADED for the food they "sent up to heaven". Weird.. I thought communism is a system in which the stuff inside it is contained and redistributed inside itself.

So not only are you racist retard, you dont even know how it happened. What a pathetic retarded baby mind. 6 IQ 5'6" energy detected..

Go back to trumps fat titty, your daddy is calling you.
You believe the word Chinamen is racist because you’re a moron.

So the reason communism failed is actually because capitalism exists. Nice infinite loop.
Old 12-28-2021, 11:37 AM
Banned

How is THIS not my main...?? You guys are seriously obsessed with me. I cant even remember why you're an asshole but I know you are one. I think you might like F1 and thats the only thing we agree on..

You guys make up theories and epic stories in your minds about whos a sock puppet and this and that. I'm me. I dont need a sock puppet to make you kneel like I do every day.

As for communism failing because capitalism, yeah pretty much. When you can just buy off the leaders to corrupt their own system, it will fail every time. Weird how china is sooooooo "communist" but they have a EXTREMELY capitalistic society, nearly every god damn thing they make is exported..

I thought communists dont export and merely redistribute.. So they were not really "communists" were they?

Exporting all your food meant for the people to repay a loan is the most capitalist thing ive ever heard in my life.
Old 12-28-2021, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You believe the word Chinamen is racist because you’re a moron.

So the reason communism failed is actually because capitalism exists. Nice infinite loop.
The whataboutism is strong with this one.

I am just waiting for him to circle round to rednecks with … we’ll do a comparison of not just black men killing black men in Chicago but of Cowboys killing Cowboys in Texas.

Whataboutism is fun.
Old 12-28-2021, 11:38 AM
Banned

lol remember when i posted that article about trumpists being unable to understand things they dont have a strong interest in?
Closed Thread