Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-09-2022, 07:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biscuits perception of himself
You sat two wars out, didnt you?
Thought you loved america..! You'll bleed from your pussy for rape daddy but not from your hands for america?? LOL

You're just mad that antifa soy boy like me did something you cant do. For whatever reason, you were too weak, selfish, pathetic, or stupid, whatever it may have been. You cant take any of the ribbons off my bars. Ribbons you cant legally own and wear because you're a pussy. You'll always be outside the club of knowing what it was really like.. Your perception of the military is from movies because you're a pussy. Thats all.
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 01-09-2022 at 07:21 PM..
Old 01-09-2022, 07:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like rubbing it in the faces of the SUPER PATRIOT pussies like you. Imagine, being second to an antifa soy boy like me. Also, imagine thinking that every single person in the military is a front line soldier.. You must be an actual retarded person to believe that. Its something you cant take from me and you wish you could. You're a pussy. =]
Imagine thinking being the Israel’s personal financial interest army is something to brag about lmao

Imagine thinking being in the military counts if you arent a combat vet lmao
Old 01-09-2022, 08:25 PM
Banned

Joe Arpaio, US Army, 1950-1954

o7 you old piece of shit
Old 01-10-2022, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Gwaihir how long until you are banned again?
Old 01-10-2022, 10:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine thinking being the Israel’s personal financial interest army is something to brag about lmao

Imagine thinking being in the military counts if you arent a combat vet lmao
You're the "i suck up to nazis" and "the germans were victims!" nazi sympathizer here. I guess you'd know a lot about combat. When you study the military from youtube you learn a lot about combat, huh? You mad hitler and trump both lost? Both your daddies, losers?
Old 01-10-2022, 10:38 PM
Sarnak

Yknow I’m really starting to think gravy is a case of stolen valor
Old 01-10-2022, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yknow I’m really starting to think gravy is a case of stolen valor
men of honor and integrity don't post like him

he's just pretendin on elf forums
Old 01-10-2022, 11:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
men of honor and integrity don't post like him

he's just pretendin on elf forums
That’s what I’m thinking
Old 01-10-2022, 11:23 PM
Banned

Maybe you can play world of tanks and tell me all about tank combat, too.

Tell me again how the germans only used volunteer labor to build vehicles and supplies for the military, too. LOLOLOL

I like rubbing your face in it. You're the super patriots but none of you have a DD-214.

If someone put up 10k saying I didnt have a DD-214 I would take that bet. Anyone want to take that bet?

Put something up. Something that will hurt when you lose it. Like your race car, your shop, your shed, your tools, etc.
Old 01-10-2022, 11:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe you can play world of tanks and tell me all about tank combat, too.

Tell me again how the germans only used volunteer labor to build vehicles and supplies for the military, too. LOLOLOL

I like rubbing your face in it. You're the super patriots but none of you have a DD-214.

If someone put up 10k saying I didnt have a DD-214 I would take that bet. Anyone want to take that bet?

Put something up. Something that will hurt when you lose it. Like your race car, your shop, your shed, your tools, etc.
Yeah ok pal. Convenient that you won’t/can’t prove you were a shoe shiner in the military for 4 years

Only combat vets count anyway. Everyone else basically just has a regular job with a camo uniform