Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2017, 07:02 PM
Sarnak

Default Question for the transgender people on this forum

I know there are a number of transgendered people on this forum and I was hoping to ask some questions (in PM). It's mostly about trying to make sense of some things. Nothing highly personal, sexual or weird. I've been thinking about the whole pronoun craze and some thoughts occured to me and I wanted some input of people who are a bit closer to it. It's mostly about the thought that so-called 'transgender' people are actually a combination of two wildly different groups instead of one group. I'd ask the one transgender person I know but... she dumb.

So if any of the transgendered people would be willing to shoot me a PM that would be lovely.
Old 11-14-2017, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

Think I know what you're alluding to. Feel free to PM me.
Old 11-14-2017, 07:11 PM
Sarnak

Allow me to step in and clear things up for you. There are two genders. Male and Female. The gender you are is based off of if you were born with a dick or a pussy. If you were born with a dick, you're a male. If you're born with a pussy, you're a female. If you were born with a dick and think you're a female, you have a mental illness. If you were born with a pussy and think you're male, you have a mental illness.

Have a nice day.
Old 11-14-2017, 07:26 PM
Banned

Exclamation

anorexia is a "mental illness" too
Old 11-14-2017, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

I really like how so many people throw that around and are like HA. Ok so... uh what's your point? It's straight up caveman thinking.
Old 11-14-2017, 08:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadtwoke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Allow me to step in and clear things up for you. There are two genders. Male and Female. The gender you are is based off of if you were born with a dick or a pussy. If you were born with a dick, you're a male. If you're born with a pussy, you're a female. If you were born with a dick and think you're a female, you have a mental illness. If you were born with a pussy and think you're male, you have a mental illness.

Have a nice day.
Not even close to what I'm hoping to talk about. And also very much the reason why I wanted to PM instead of starting a discussion.

Thanks though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-14-2017, 08:52 PM
Banned

Feel free also.
Old 11-14-2017, 10:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadtwoke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Have a nice day.
lol
Old 11-14-2017, 11:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

Have a nice day.
My first reaction is to agree totally with the above. I mean, there are a handful of exceptions that can pass, but for the most part, trannies are just plain gross to most normal people, and the idea of mutilating your genitals, I can't even imagine why anyone would ever want to even risk that, no matter what is going on in your head.

But upon further thought, if someone is that desperate, I just feel sorry for them, and wish them all the best.
Old 11-14-2017, 11:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

Have a nice day.
KABOOOOOMMMM!!!

Shots fired, MF'ers. I hereby nominate chadtwoke for P99's Post of the Year Award!
Closed Thread