Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2012, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Aw shit. Busted.
Last edited by Shrubwise; 11-03-2012 at 02:47 PM.. Reason: Fixed.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Level 11 and Level 12:
Move over to the mino caves area in Steamfont Mountains. Good prey here is the skeleton spawns near the massive cog wheel; lesser and young ebon drakes, rogue clockworks and earth elementals (use your Ward Summoned spell for max effectiveness!) Beware of the spiders! They have an annoying poison which, in my opinion, just ain't worth the trouble.

At level 12 you'll notice some of the drakes beginning to turn light blue. Still good experience.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:37 AM
Planar Protector

13-20 lfay sisters camp. anyone can do it. plus first real shot at pvp+good cash+sisters quest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Level 14, 15 & 16:
Head to Lesser Faydark. Find the half-elf sisters camp near the entrance to Mistmoore. This spot is not only reliable experience until level 17, but it's how we're going to fund our level 19 spells! Using Harmony on the two sisters in the camp, get to some good old Dervish killin'!

At level 15, some spawns will con light blue. Stay here until you ding level 17. The experience is predictable and we're making spell $!
Old 11-10-2012, 08:58 AM
Planar Protector

7 hours for L11? On Red? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Get thee to Upper Guk!
Old 11-10-2012, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

Point of note: sisters give good money, but charming animals in Eastern Karana gives fastest EXP. For fastest leveling overall, charm from 14 to 60. Of course in a server like Red with a big EXP bonus you might end up shit outta PP when it comes time to buy spells.
Need a port or a rez? Hit me up on IRC!
Old 11-10-2012, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

I appreciate any and all input. I should mention this guide is just for leveling ideas. The /played screens are just for reference. I take AFK breaks, at 19 I'll head to camp the Testament of Vanear, etc. Not necessarily the fastest route to 60. Just, my route.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Question WTF Matt Cain deserves Cy Young duh.

Alright fellas, I fell on a bit of misfortune. During my epic quest on SOLO EXPERIENCE GUIDE, I was rudely interrupted by my fellow guildies. Pestering me to bless their awesome group with my presence.

The guild leader may or may not have been powerleveling us*

I said no. I fought, and fought, and fought. They tied me down. Their little ass cleric, he blinding light'ed me. It was real nasty. They made me do it, guys. Made me.

(As you can see in image 2 they were real nasty. They basically tied me down. Or made me sit down. Same thing)

So the guide veers a bit for 17 and 18, but not much. I happened to get lucky and gain some group experience, but NOT BEFORE SOLOING a bit myself. And that's what you'll do. Hang out in the first floor of the castle in Unrest. I like to root rot ghouls. Perhaps the occasional dark boned skeleton.

Okay. Back on track. What's that? Was that a D I N G I heard?!

That's right my minions! You've hit level 19! You're the big time now. You get a slew of cool new spells, including my favorite nuke (19) Careless Lightning. Gate back to the Faydark and buy all your spells. Then bum a ride to West Commons (or take the boat. Boo) And see Ms. Slea Pinewhisper. She's a lovely gal.

Be sure to buy your first 4 port spells! Ring of Butcher, Ring of Commons, Ring of Karana, and Ring of Toxxulia! Next, run to Kithicor, then to Highpass. Pay Dyllin Starsine a little visit real fast (he's just about always up on Red99) and port to West Karana. Run to Qeynos real quick, do this quest(you can skip to the part where you start giving Moodoro gold pieces) and get yourself a nice new:

Booyah. Now you're kind of sexy-lookin' with that book in your hand. Not too shabby on the stats either, huh? Load up Ring of Karana and get your body ready. We're about to begin our adventures in Charm Kiting.
Old 11-16-2012, 02:30 AM
Fire Giant

Awesome guide! Keep em coming!
Old 03-08-2013, 02:02 AM
Planar Protector

Wtb continuation of this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Closed Thread