Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2020, 03:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would you put 5 points into AGI? Even if erudite you will get a passive 5 AGI from gear eventually.
Is this the sever consensus? Yeah he’s an Eurdite..

at this rate I might not get laid till next week
Old 02-19-2020, 03:13 PM
Kobold

Played live from just about launch 1999 until 2004 when WoW entered the scene. I did the usual stuff, long camps, raids, druid epic, but the craziest thing I did was the jboot camp back in November.

I set aside an entire night, knowing full well what I was getting into. Told the missus I'd be gaming until the wee hours of the morn, but that I would be good to go helping her sister move early afternoon the next day. At 9 pm I join the list at #8. The evening goes fairly well, we see three boots drop so the list is moving, and I managed to squeeze in a prison workout in my office to help stave off the drowsiness. At about 3 am, for whatever reason, my modem decided to takes a dump on me so I switch to my phone's mobile hotspot. The modem reset fast enough but I thought, "Why risk it?" and decided to stay on cell network for the duration. No more drops that evening, but 3 people couldn't hack it and left the list.

The time is now 9 am and I am #2 on the list. I've been at my current position for 3 hours. I'm getting pretty nervous because if we don't see some drops soon I am going to have to bail to attend to the day's obligations. Noon rolls around and my wife is ready to head out to her sister's place, but I manage to convince her that I can just meet her there. Just a quick shower, and if the boots don't drop by the time I am ready to go, that will be the end of it. She reluctantly agrees and hope is kept alive. I get freshened up and just as I was ready to go, a pair dropped...and I am now #1 on the list. I...I can't leave at the top, but I also can't stay, which brings us to phase 2 of this adventure.

Already being on my mobile hotspot, I decide the best thing to do is take my operation mobile. Due to the nature of my work, I game from a laptop, so as long as my connection is solid this should work. My rig is a bit of a power hog, as I bought it to run some of my VR titles, so it has two bricks. I have one of those heavy duty battery packs in my truck used to jumpstart cars but also has AC outlets, so I thought I would be good to get to my next destination that was about 20 miles away. Once underway I realized, to my horror, that the power supply was insufficient and that I was running purely on battery. The good news was that according to GPS, I had just enough time to make it to my destination...that is until my wife texted that they were going to the new place and to meet them there. I was stranded out in the field, too far to turn back, but not close enough to the objective. I managed to get off the freeway and make it to a local eatery. It was a cold and rainy day, but fortunately it had let up a bit and I managed to jack-in to an exterior outlet they had near a table on their front patio. Once I got the situation stabilized, I was able to shift some power management options and recharge enough juice to make it to my sister-in-law's. After arriving I helped them unload their truck for the next few hours as I assisted my group kill PH's, and thanked them for understanding my semi-afk status. Enter phase 3.

I had yet another obligation that day, a family get together about 30 miles from my current location. The boots refused to drop, and yet again I was forced to hit the road. Thus far I had been able to avoid PH spawns while in transit, but this time it would be unavoidable. To make matters worse I was going to have to pass through a tunnel, and the timing lined up perfectly with a Drelzna spawn. I decided to play it safe, stopped for fuel, and waited...PH, of course. Surprisingly I passed through the tunnel while maintaining connection, and only had to pull over one additional time for another PH. My second destination was safely reached, and I had to explain to my brother (a D&D player from the early 80's so he kinda understood) what it was I was doing setting up shop in his office. After about 2 hours at his place, in between mingling with family and helping my group kill PH's, my boots finally drop at 10 pm. My epic camp tale ends at 25 hours, and after 36 years of gaming I've never felt so satisfied by a virtual accomplishment.
Old 02-19-2020, 03:42 PM
Banned

I started playing around 16ish and I always thought wood elf girls were so hot. I remember one night for whatever reason I rolled a wood elf Druid chick and ran around Kelethin naked. I swiped a pair of my moms panties from the laundry room and put them on and jerked off to my character.

21 years later I discovered P99 and was having a blast but seeing all these wood elf chicks brought back memories. During Christmas the family gathered at my sisters house where I pilfered a pair of her panties. Later that night I created a wood elf female chick with the blonde hair and went for a stroll around kelethin wearing the panties. It didn’t really do it for me though. Not sure if it is because the graphics are so outdated or the fact that my sisters fat ass panties are so big it’s hard to imagine them being a petite wood elf pair.

But yeah anyway in 36 years of gaming the craziest thing I ever done was camp manastone for 4 days straight.....
Old 02-19-2020, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmcitysking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No I’d put 5 into agi as erudite.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 02-19-2020, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graventhel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Played live from just about launch 1999 until 2004 when WoW entered the scene. I did the usual stuff, long camps, raids, druid epic, but the craziest thing I did was the jboot camp back in November.

I set aside an entire night, knowing full well what I was getting into. Told the missus I'd be gaming until the wee hours of the morn, but that I would be good to go helping her sister move early afternoon the next day. At 9 pm I join the list at #8. The evening goes fairly well, we see three boots drop so the list is moving, and I managed to squeeze in a prison workout in my office to help stave off the drowsiness. At about 3 am, for whatever reason, my modem decided to takes a dump on me so I switch to my phone's mobile hotspot. The modem reset fast enough but I thought, "Why risk it?" and decided to stay on cell network for the duration. No more drops that evening, but 3 people couldn't hack it and left the list.

The time is now 9 am and I am #2 on the list. I've been at my current position for 3 hours. I'm getting pretty nervous because if we don't see some drops soon I am going to have to bail to attend to the day's obligations. Noon rolls around and my wife is ready to head out to her sister's place, but I manage to convince her that I can just meet her there. Just a quick shower, and if the boots don't drop by the time I am ready to go, that will be the end of it. She reluctantly agrees and hope is kept alive. I get freshened up and just as I was ready to go, a pair dropped...and I am now #1 on the list. I...I can't leave at the top, but I also can't stay, which brings us to phase 2 of this adventure.

Already being on my mobile hotspot, I decide the best thing to do is take my operation mobile. Due to the nature of my work, I game from a laptop, so as long as my connection is solid this should work. My rig is a bit of a power hog, as I bought it to run some of my VR titles, so it has two bricks. I have one of those heavy duty battery packs in my truck used to jumpstart cars but also has AC outlets, so I thought I would be good to get to my next destination that was about 20 miles away. Once underway I realized, to my horror, that the power supply was insufficient and that I was running purely on battery. The good news was that according to GPS, I had just enough time to make it to my destination...that is until my wife texted that they were going to the new place and to meet them there. I was stranded out in the field, too far to turn back, but not close enough to the objective. I managed to get off the freeway and make it to a local eatery. It was a cold and rainy day, but fortunately it had let up a bit and I managed to jack-in to an exterior outlet they had near a table on their front patio. Once I got the situation stabilized, I was able to shift some power management options and recharge enough juice to make it to my sister-in-law's. After arriving I helped them unload their truck for the next few hours as I assisted my group kill PH's, and thanked them for understanding my semi-afk status. Enter phase 3.

I had yet another obligation that day, a family get together about 30 miles from my current location. The boots refused to drop, and yet again I was forced to hit the road. Thus far I had been able to avoid PH spawns while in transit, but this time it would be unavoidable. To make matters worse I was going to have to pass through a tunnel, and the timing lined up perfectly with a Drelzna spawn. I decided to play it safe, stopped for fuel, and waited...PH, of course. Surprisingly I passed through the tunnel while maintaining connection, and only had to pull over one additional time for another PH. My second destination was safely reached, and I had to explain to my brother (a D&D player from the early 80's so he kinda understood) what it was I was doing setting up shop in his office. After about 2 hours at his place, in between mingling with family and helping my group kill PH's, my boots finally drop at 10 pm. My epic camp tale ends at 25 hours, and after 36 years of gaming I've never felt so satisfied by a virtual accomplishment.
This is the best story in the thread
Old 02-19-2020, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmcitysking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You seem to have an unusually hawt sex life for somebody playing a TYOES (20 yr old elf sim). How is it you get to turn down sex for multiple nights in a row? Are you merely bragging? You did mean with someone else, right? or?
Old 02-19-2020, 05:24 PM
Banned

Question

Quote:

Is streaming getting boring? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-19-2020, 06:17 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pootytangx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I started playing around 16ish and I always thought wood elf girls were so hot. I remember one night for whatever reason I rolled a wood elf Druid chick and ran around Kelethin naked. I swiped a pair of my moms panties from the laundry room and put them on and jerked off to my character.

21 years later I discovered P99 and was having a blast but seeing all these wood elf chicks brought back memories. During Christmas the family gathered at my sisters house where I pilfered a pair of her panties. Later that night I created a wood elf female chick with the blonde hair and went for a stroll around kelethin wearing the panties. It didn’t really do it for me though. Not sure if it is because the graphics are so outdated or the fact that my sisters fat ass panties are so big it’s hard to imagine them being a petite wood elf pair.

But yeah anyway in 36 years of gaming the craziest thing I ever done was camp manastone for 4 days straight.....
Dude.......WTF?
Old 02-19-2020, 07:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadetree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem to have an unusually hawt sex life for somebody playing a TYOES (20 yr old elf sim). How is it you get to turn down sex for multiple nights in a row? Are you merely bragging? You did mean with someone else, right? or?
Well I’ve only been playing for about a week. Give me a bit more time on this TYEOS and I reckon there won’t be much of a sex life left to report on [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-19-2020, 08:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the best story in the thread
Agreed. Those are some freaking incredible lengths to get a pair of Jboots. I can’t believe it actually worked though. I’m both impressed, and slightly ashamed because I don’t think I’d have been able to pull that off. Hopefully you told your wife the story and she proceeded to mock you mercilessly lol. Good read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pootytangx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I started playing around 16ish and I always thought wood elf girls were so hot. I remember one night for whatever reason I rolled a wood elf Druid chick and ran around Kelethin naked. I swiped a pair of my moms panties from the laundry room and put them on and jerked off to my character..
<vomits violently in trash can>

Quote:
Will likely skip sex again tonight to get to level 4 again. Will confirm tomorrow.
Lol. My friend, you need to either learn how to have sex faster, or how to level faster. How long is it taking you to get to level 4?!
Closed Thread