Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > Quest Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2021, 01:52 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default soulfire bugs plz help stuck

soo i did faction early and im kos in west freeport and hhk paid a druid to help me invs wolf form and harmo first part of quest gives a warning that peice gets ate by pally gm and u gotta do it x2 soo i did and everything was groovy but im super stuck at the part where you give the bank lady in hhk the key from prisoner i did it first time thinking maybe i was suposta give to assistant kiola or i was too far away or wolf form had sumthing to do with it soo after finding out assisant kiola is no longer in game i did it agin full quest from start and hailed her she looked me dead in the eye said if you have a key to strong box ill open it for you give her key and same thing she keeps it and gives me nothing back =( idk if i should try a 3d time from the very start 3d a charm but i dont know what whent wrong i see others with soulfire how they do it LoL what am i missing luck ? is my first time trying to get sould fire awalys thought it would be kool but gave up after first bug awalys now i giving up on the 3d bug because i dont know if there is a way around it the dorf in the bar also ate my papers after i hailed him and did turn in but it dident seem to matter because i gave champain to the guy for blanket and got key from poisoner should i run from start one last time n hope for luck idk anyone who done quest or if i can get gm help plz im at a loss here
Old 02-20-2021, 05:20 AM
Planar Protector

Seems you have done a lot of things unbecoming of a Paladin. If you are doing invis hand ins, then the max faction you can get is Indifferent. If this part of the quest requires amiable+ you'll lose items every time.

I know the end requires Warmly with Priests of Life but I'm not familiar with the beginning steps. May need to find out what faction and amount is required to proceed
Last edited by Kavious; 02-20-2021 at 05:26 AM..
Old 02-20-2021, 08:50 AM
Decaying Skeleton

yea im kindly with knights of truth i killed hhk guards cuz they are evil and west freeport ones to get knights of truth faction turning in helms for faction good guys loves me the bank lady is kos but she dont attack me and talks to me about the key soo i figured it would be all good idk
Old 02-20-2021, 10:57 AM
Decaying Skeleton

update i am trying for the 3d time i got the hhk key rdy but i realized why the dorf in bar ate my paper when i gave it to him in the forge he gave me a diff one back soo i whent and gave note to guard and have the original zimel price list im waiting for him to spawn at bar and hopeing he wont eat and give me text and awnsers questions then try to hhk key agin
Old 02-20-2021, 11:28 AM
Decaying Skeleton

soo it was a faction issue with banker my druid friend got me the letter from banker after doing the steps
Closed Thread