Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2021, 11:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm fine. Serial cheater but not for the typical reasons people do, or the ones you listed. NPD are not neurotypical. It is kind of monstrous, or at least not really comphrensible.
That's good. I think one of the pros of monogomy is that it helps to filter these types of people away.

NPD is like awful, but if they can't gain power, we don't give them power, they are pretty much nobodies. I don't see someone who's genuinely NPD ever coming back from it. But maybe never say never. I'm certainly selfish enough and insecure enough to avoid heavily investing time or energy into either rehabilitating or tormenting a NPD.
Old 02-06-2021, 12:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's good. I think one of the pros of monogomy is that it helps to filter these types of people away.

NPD is like awful, but if they can't gain power, we don't give them power, they are pretty much nobodies. I don't see someone who's genuinely NPD ever coming back from it. But maybe never say never. I'm certainly selfish enough and insecure enough to avoid heavily investing time or energy into either rehabilitating or tormenting a NPD.
No actually most of the times I had were good. It manifests in different ways. I say monstrous because these people know they can't feel love for others, yet seek others to love them. It's kinda sad from one point of view but also messed up when you lead people along.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Music makes me cry probably once a week. Should I be worried?
that honestly sounds like a nice sharp unblunted cognizance at work. You must enjoy music very well. good for you!
Old 02-06-2021, 10:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that honestly sounds like a nice sharp unblunted cognizance at work. You must enjoy music very well. good for you!
Music stirs me up, it transports me into the shoes of others more than any other medium.
Old 02-06-2021, 11:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No actually most of the times I had were good. It manifests in different ways. I say monstrous because these people know they can't feel love for others, yet seek others to love them. It's kinda sad from one point of view but also messed up when you lead people along.
I don't want love or adoration or even acceptance. I just am. I understand what you mean about people seeking love who can't feel it within themselves.

God says to steer clear of them and do not give them yourself, worship. Instead give yourself, work, worship to God. Or the godly. Or those who can become godly.
Old 02-06-2021, 01:44 PM
Banned

I'm over here reading the story of the Samaritan woman at the well (John) and I notice Jesus never serves his ego self.

Like, there was a donkey down in the town in synoptic gospels and Jesus sends his disciples to fetch it, because fetching himself would force him to deviate from the right hand path of service to others, to the left hand path of serving himself, and then he asks the samaritan woman to fetch him some water too.

Unironically, he's sitting on Jacob's well,and he could easily have got his own water from a practical standpoint but rather chose to request it of another so that both parties had a chance to serve another instead of themselves.

There's a story here if you dig it up carefully. The sad part is, she appears to run off preaching his annointedness and it doesn't say if she got him the water or not, so we'll never gno if she seized the opportunity at enlightenment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 304_bootleg paradigm le demiurge_result_result.jpg (19.5 KB, 0 views)
Last edited by Gwaihir; 02-06-2021 at 01:46 PM..
Old 02-06-2021, 01:58 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Re: retardkitten's wall of text...

Talk about a professional victim. Nobody cares about this freak's life except themselves, immensely. To me you're just like this fly buzzing around. Very harmless if not a bit annoying.. and very insignificant. You've had zero relevance to my life since I blocked you almost a year ago, so this stalking stuff has no basis in reality. It's all projection. The only one who refuses to accept the severed ties between us is you.

Don't mention any more private real-life details about me or my friends or next time I will report you.

From the forum rules:

Quote:
Stay out of Real Life
Many people expect to keep personal and real life matters separate from those that happen in the game. We expect all forum members to respect each other's privacy.
Zurui - 58 Gnome Enchanter of Bertoxxulous
Kyura - 56 High Elf Cleric of Tunare
Blue Server - Retired
Twitch
Old 02-06-2021, 02:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm over here reading the story of the Samaritan woman at the well (John) and I notice Jesus never serves his ego self.

Like, there was a donkey down in the town in synoptic gospels and Jesus sends his disciples to fetch it, because fetching himself would force him to deviate from the right hand path of service to others, to the left hand path of serving himself, and then he asks the samaritan woman to fetch him some water too.

Unironically, he's sitting on Jacob's well,and he could easily have got his own water from a practical standpoint but rather chose to request it of another so that both parties had a chance to serve another instead of themselves.

There's a story here if you dig it up carefully. The sad part is, she appears to run off preaching his annointedness and it doesn't say if she got him the water or not, so we'll never gno if she seized the opportunity at enlightenment.
I see your point. The fasting is going well. Back at day 2 again.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This has got to be my favorite card. I wonder why? Bad? Good? Neither? Fate? Time to shower? Yes.

I should serve more. Without egotism or anointing Jesus too much and running off forgetting about the water.

Also, I will consider asking for water. Even if it's refused, forgotten, or punished.
Old 02-06-2021, 02:17 PM
Banned

Yeah. I was thinking about this cosmic concept the other day, and was considering it against the aspiration for my wife and I to increase our capital over the next year so we could pony up a down payment on our house.

And like a studious investor of my talents, I've been attempting to invest in good faith recently, so instead of asking for a blessing on my investments from the Lord, I reached out to a good friend of mine and asked him to pray a blessing upon our finances.

In this manner,I wasn't being a bad christian by asking the Lord for things for myself,and I gave my friend the opportunity to serve another at the same time.

I'm confident this will turn out well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 479_RESOURCE_Market Call_result_result.jpg (19.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 02-06-2021, 03:05 PM
Banned

*nods* point made clearer.
Closed Thread