Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2021, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Btw you spoke of mineral deficiencies and what not, which is true. You should look into the work of Dr Udo Erasmus. He poisoned himself working as a full time pest control guy after his mid-life divorce to where he essentially poisoned himself by proxy back in the late 80s and early 90s, and the medical field told him there was nothing they could do for him.

His progress in the field of lipids science is pretty remarkable.

Cheers.
Will do. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-16-2021, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Dr Udo Erasmus seems on point. Enjoying an hr long video now.

https://youtu.be/J-aNpHXQUaw
Last edited by magnetaress; 02-16-2021 at 06:09 PM..
Old 02-16-2021, 06:16 PM
Banned

I had all the girls sit down with my wife and I last night, and watched the first 50 mins of that video with them last night in anticipation of Lent. Then we played Hide and Seek in the dark for an hour or so. It's so dark out here with no light pollution. Moving into hiding spots right after the kids checked them. Good times
Old 02-16-2021, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dr Udo Erasmus seems on point. Enjoying an hr long video now.

https://youtu.be/J-aNpHXQUaw
Yep, I agree with this dude 👏.
Old 02-16-2021, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had all the girls sit down with my wife and I last night, and watched the first 50 mins of that video with them last night in anticipation of Lent. Then we played Hide and Seek in the dark for an hour or so. It's so dark out here with no light pollution. Moving into hiding spots right after the kids checked them. Good times
Good times [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-16-2021, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Dr. Udo Erasmus is brilliant. Man. He uses probiotics right.
Last edited by magnetaress; 02-16-2021 at 07:02 PM..
Old 02-16-2021, 06:57 PM
Banned

He really is. It's surprising to realize how quickly we lose knowledge as the delusion of not knowing what we don't know marches on. As an intergenerational species that is. Promoting the widespread rebellion, and eschewing of our elders in youth has such brutal consequences while we build castles out of sand. But at least we have shiny screens to stare at while we die of self-inflicted systemic rot.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 02-16-2021 at 07:04 PM..
Old 02-16-2021, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
He really is. It's surprising to realize how quickly we lose knowledge as the delusion of not knowing what we don't know marches on. As an intergenerational species that is. Promoting the widespread rebellion, and eschewing of our elders in youth has such brutal consequences while we build castles out of sand. But at least we have shiny screens to stare at while we die of self-inflicted systemic rot.
We got you, and each other, and Dr Udo Erasmus. Maybe we can find a way for the shiny screen to help. Or learn to let it go.

This shiny screen has brought me much pain. It's also brought me insight so that I can understand you. Understand what's happening. Choose to heal and help educate. I know you said you don't want to be a teacher. Nor do I. But its not 10000% totally bad.

In alternate timeline me. No screen timeline. Maybe we are still burning oils. Maybe we never escape burning oil.

Maybe in this timeline those who would have been left in darkness can share some enlightenment. Maybe I'll stop burning oil.
Old 02-16-2021, 09:48 PM
Banned

Remember when they thought scurvy was an infectious disease? We're dumb.

That's the problem with me teaching; patience, and an aversion to stupid people trying to challenge what I gno I gno.

I put a lot of time into knowing I know what I didn't know I I didn't know.

So much time, in fact, that the sifting and compiling of data, both useful, and useful for knowing what I don't know, doesn't leave much time left for citations and exhaustive archiving of individual lily pads atop a lilypad pond.

Turning the things I know I don't know, and the things i don't know that I do know, into things I know I know, leaves archaic methods of archiving and citing more of a hindrance than a blessing when learning at the speed of light.

As such, I don't have much patience for stupid people who would rather argue and gnash ignorant teeth than learn. But then again I'm a racist freely sharing this information no matter how brown, dumb, or gay you are, so who's the real racist shining back in shining mirrors?
Last edited by Gwaihir; 02-16-2021 at 10:03 PM..
Old 02-16-2021, 10:05 PM
Banned

I still haven't finished unraveling the unraveling of potassium in it's it's myriad of compounds suitable for solving the other majoritive piece of the big picture, here.

But I know that I don't know that there's something there to know I know, but that's what time is for, Amorite?
Closed Thread