Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2021, 12:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. Don't forget dodge

I did forget, LOL
Old 03-08-2021, 02:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenmir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://wiki.project1999.com/An_Iksa...Through_Murder

Looks like for shaman training neither is easy/possible according to the info in this guide.

This made me laugh:

Otters and Walruses, Eternal Enemies

Otters: Othmir (Start at Indifferent)
Walruses: Ulthork (Start at bottom of Threatening)

To raise one, kill the other. The otters are cuter and sell baking supplies and give cool rewards to quests. There is no benefit to being friends with walruses.
Old 03-10-2021, 01:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcortez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
walruses
Walrii?
Never met a good quest he didn't have to do twice.
Old 03-10-2021, 12:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenspectre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Walrii?
EQ had it right.

https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/th...%20or%20walrus.
Old 03-10-2021, 02:48 PM
Sarnak

https://wiki.project1999.com/Majik_Power

on ogre sk (rallos zek), went from dubious to amiable after maybe 16 stacks of snake scales and bone chips each
this guy can sell you scales, so you dont need to farm them:
https://wiki.project1999.com/Klok_Acet
Old 03-10-2021, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unleashedd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://wiki.project1999.com/Majik_Power

on ogre sk (rallos zek), went from dubious to amiable after maybe 16 stacks of snake scales and bone chips each
this guy can sell you scales, so you dont need to farm them:
https://wiki.project1999.com/Klok_Acet
How did you get your faction to dubious? I'm pretty sure you should be threatening for being an ogre and worshipping RZ?
Old 03-10-2021, 03:08 PM
Sarnak

everything was dubious, except merchants (indifferent), when i first entered Grobb. maybe theres a difference between blue and green servers? im on blue
Last edited by unleashedd; 03-10-2021 at 03:11 PM..
Old 03-10-2021, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unleashedd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everything was dubious, except merchants (indifferent), when i first entered Grobb. maybe theres a difference between blue and green servers? im on blue
It's this way on Green also.

When I did the Wolf Meat for Wista quest it was on Green, and I did nothing special to get my faction up; I just showed up to Wista (invising to get to her) and gave her my meat.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-10-2021, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's this way on Green also.

When I did the Wolf Meat for Wista quest it was on Green, and I did nothing special to get my faction up; I just showed up to Wista (invising to get to her) and gave her my meat.
Was this on a RZ ogre? What was the point to invsing if nothing was KOS? My friend on RZ(the server) back in the day was KOS to the the troll shamans for worshipping RZ(he was a warrior) and I've seen plenty of low level ogres on green get dump trucked by jocka.
Old 03-10-2021, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was this on a RZ ogre? What was the point to invsing if nothing was KOS? My friend on RZ(the server) back in the day was KOS to the the troll shamans for worshipping RZ(he was a warrior) and I've seen plenty of low level ogres on green get dump trucked by jocka.
This was on an Agnostic Gnome. I would imagine that any Gnome would have worse faction than any Ogre in Grobb ... but I could be wrong.

The invis was to get past the guards and guildmasters, who definitely were KOS (even before I killed about a thousand guards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]). In Grobb the fighter types start KOS, while the merchant types just start out dubious, not selling to you.

Wista appears to be on the merchant faction, so as long as you don't die on the way to her, you can just turn in wolf meat without any special faction tricks. Reportedly you need about 20 stacks or so before you can sell.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 03-10-2021 at 06:16 PM..
Closed Thread