Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2017, 08:36 AM
Kobold

Default manastone

What is a fair price for this???
Old 07-10-2017, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

To answer your question, I sold 5 of those for 195k-235k ranged prices.

When the new recycle is announced i expect price to hit 150k as ill make recycle alt and buy manastone there for 50k each for future merge. As of today price has remained 200k-235k while items like beads have soared from 25k to up to now 175k, indicating that Manastone is pressing down at any future bad news like a new recycle or at best remain 200k+
Old 07-10-2017, 06:27 PM
Kobold

Appreciate your response, thank you!

Although I'm not sure what you mean by a recycle?
Old 07-10-2017, 06:35 PM
Fire Giant

I wouldnt listen to that illuminate even tho he is probably right about the price range. I feel theres a demand on manastone atm so you may have to pay the 235k if not more. Good luck
Fuggernaught Druid 60
Aylar Lie Rogue 60
Extravadance Bard 60
Winajil Shaman 60
Raylei Mule
<Riot>
Old 07-10-2017, 06:37 PM
Kobold

Thank you Liia, I just looked up the recycle - didn't know a fresh server was coming!
Old 07-10-2017, 06:40 PM
Kobold

I have 200k to spend on it right now, please let me know if that price can tempt anybody!
Old 07-10-2017, 07:56 PM
Aviak

i paid 240 and wouldn't sell for the price i paid.

All that mumbo jumbo on recycle server and price drop, is speculation. There is still a patch to come, and a year of that patch before any of that mumbo jumbo server recycle stuff has any merit.

Even after all that - the server has to get to completion before it can be recycled and merge with blue. so you are talking at least a few years before any of that happens.

Oh and you think you'll be able to stroll into guk and camp one yourself? Good luck, there will be people there 24/7 and perhaps even guilds dedicated to getting every drop.

Also there is less on the server now than before because people quit. Plat is still being farmed so price will likely continue to rise if any demand increases.

Has price EVER dropped on manastone? The only person I've ever seen claiming price will drop is that same guy, after selling the ones he hoarded for so long. Coincidence?
Old 07-10-2017, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

I wouldn't hold your breath for the recycle server price drop. It'll likely be 1-2 years before the recycle server is launched and then another 2-3 years before it is merged. 5 years is a long time to wait to save 50-75k (if a certain person's opinion on prices is worth anything at all). Who knows what they'll do with the loot from the other servers on the merge, wouldn't surprise me if they make it no drop on xfer.

I've got no horse in this race, but I'm surprised Manastone isn't 300k. Seems like everyone is trying to buy one and nobody's selling them.
Old 07-11-2017, 01:00 AM
Kobold

Interesting! Thank you all for your input [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-11-2017, 01:06 AM
Sarnak

Beads are so valuable because they are an essential pulling tool. Yeah you can buy the probes, but most raiding toons have bags full of clickys and items to worry about keeping stocked and charged already so they aren't really feasible. Whereas Manastone is mostly a fun, cool toy.

As long as I'm in this thread can anyone speculate amount of Manastones / Beads on server? Which are there more of? I assume manastone is quite a bit more rare?
Closed Thread