View Poll Results: Do it?
Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2021, 11:32 PM
Sarnak

Violent riots are awful, and anyone (liberal and conservative alike) should abhor them. Last summer during BLM/Antifa/leftist riots it was the destruction of any property (private, public). Now during the "Patriots"/Antifa/rightist riots it is primarily the destruction of government property, although I am sure it will spill over to private property. Both riots have resulted in murder.

I don't think the end is near... and it is tough to be shocked by anything anymore. I still get a good chuckle out of the hypocrisy though.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (image linking doesn't work as it did in the past I guess?)

Leftist nut jobs (sadly this includes Pelosi/Squad/MSM/big tech) encouraged and endorsed riots earlier in the year, and now alt-right nutjobs (side point: why doesn't rightist sound as good?) are doing the same. True morally-intact liberals and conservatives alike have condemned any rioting whatsoever.

We all have known the political polarization is bad, but it is accelerating. Who knows where it's going... we are definitely in uncharted territory. If you genuinely are interested in scary stuff going on, check out all the military bases and seaports China is building up in the Caribbean (as close as the Bahamas < 90 miles from US!!!). Also, the mideast peace deals are more about an alliance against Iran... should be interesting global and domestic times for sure.
Old 01-11-2021, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lf port to carribean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toehammer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
check out all the military bases and seaports China is building up in the Caribbean
shit, it’s r99 iceclad ocean on launch day all over again. fugit I’m pluggin
Old 01-11-2021, 11:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shit, it’s r99 iceclad ocean on launch day all over again. fugit I’m pluggin
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] was hoping someone would pick that out!

Lodizal = Bermuda Triangle
Old 01-11-2021, 11:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no evidence, and you support a wannabe dictator. Sorry truth
There is no evidence, because that is how the system was designed. Envelopes tossed out immediately after opened due to privacy concerns (which are half way legit), so there is no audit trail to confirm that signature matching was done to the original signature on file, and not just the one on the outside envelope. Reliance on postal workers who disproportionately support libtards, no way to know how many legit ballots were thrown out. Observers barred or forced to observe from a football field away. Windows covered to prohibit observance or transparancy.

Is it possible that Biden won a majority of the populace? Maybe. But we will never know for sure. Is it possible that secret printing presses provided the necessary margin for the democratic sweep of the levers of power? Maybe, again we may never know for sure.

Did Trump overstate his position? Of course, if he said what I just said, it would be "too bad so sad'. But for those on the left, after sniveling for four years about fake election interference, to dismiss out of hand concerns about the legitimacy of this election... you can go you know where
Old 01-11-2021, 11:55 PM
Sarnak

^ delusional, sorry bud. Every single thing you just said was proven false, but that goes against your narrative. So it must be those liberals all rigging it, oh and the postal workers HAHAHAHAH. Desperate. Nope. Fair and legitimate election, just as every election in America has always been. Only difference is a pathetic wannabe dictator president who will do and say anything to stay in power. Proven in so many instances, its not even worth going over. I will say one though. You guys should smarten up, your wannabe dictator said it would be a fraudulent election, UNLESS HE WON. YOU SHOWED YOUR HAND BEFORE THE GAME WAS OVER. Stupidity and corruption deserves no respect nor seat at the table. Sorry you cant handle Trump literally asked the Russians to look for dirt on Hillarys emails, and dozens of his campaign officials went to jail lying for him. In which a republican, in a 2 year investigation, concluded that trump obstructed justice on 10 counts with regards to collusions with the Russians. Maybe you should actually read and research about it, because no where did we say election fraud. No where did we say that there were illegal votes. What was concluded by a bipartisan defense committee was that the Russians had thousands of internets trolls influencing our social media to elect Donald Trump, and that is still true to this day. Dont need a bipartisan commission to show that, all you need is a bit of logical power and analysis.
Last edited by budz2112; 01-12-2021 at 12:00 AM..
Old 01-11-2021, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

budz2112

Cassawary
Old 01-12-2021, 12:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ delusional, sorry bud. Every single thing you just said was proven false, but that goes against your narrative. So it must be those liberals all rigging it, oh and the postal workers HAHAHAHAH. Desperate. Nope. Fair and legitimate election, just as every election in America has always been. Only difference is a pathetic wannabe dictator president who will do and say anything to stay in power. Proven in so many instances, its not even worth going over. I will say one though. You guys should smarten up, your wannabe dictator said it would be a fraudulent election, UNLESS HE WON. YOU SHOWED YOUR HAND BEFORE THE GAME WAS OVER. Stupidity and corruption deserves no respect nor seat at the table.
Note that you offer no evidence to support your position. Nothing that I SAID has been proven false. You failed to read my comment and chose to regurgitate your side's talking points.
Old 01-12-2021, 12:02 AM
Sarnak

60 court cases, half of them trump appointees shows you have no evidence and were literally laughed at. your the one that offers nothing but conspiracy theories WITH NO PROOF. You are the one with the claim, YOU REQUIRE THE PROOF. Literally dont understand how a basic claim is logically shown. That is why no one takes you seriously. Learn what a proof is, its taught in Jr high geometry class
Last edited by budz2112; 01-12-2021 at 12:04 AM..
Old 01-12-2021, 12:02 AM
Sarnak

What wrong dmn truth is hard for you I know
Closed Thread