Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2021, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

You can't spell pixels without s-e-x.
Old 11-21-2021, 12:21 PM
Large Rat

Why being so mean with Beef? I've learnt to know him, as a Vanquish member, and I can say that he isn't as bad as he may look.

Beef is a true alpha male. He served in the US Army and his life inspired Rambo movies. Don't be surprised if he is flaming slackers like a Gunnery Sergeant Hartman would do. He's doing this because he likes you and wants you to improve and follow the right path by joining Vanquish.

As Arcler, the Almighty, would say: "vincere sine periculo , sine gloria triumphare". Which means that he's learnt latin at school or has found that google can translate in latin.

All of this to tell you that it's time to thank him and shout: Let's go Beef!
Old 11-21-2021, 03:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is the meta to instant-kill Vindi now, what the hell changed?
Easy answer, rooted dragons. Guilds got huge and had to keep the population fed. Pre-root, AM and AW seldom bothered with Vindi, and when we did it was almost never competitive. Ditto for other lower tier mobs like Velk. People used to beg and plead in guild chat to kill Velk, and it was pretty rare that we'd actually bother. Now, he dies instantly, just like every other raid mob.
Old 11-21-2021, 06:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EQBarde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why being so mean with Beef? I've learnt to know him, as a Vanquish member, and I can say that he isn't as bad as he may look.

Beef is a true alpha male. He served in the US Army and his life inspired Rambo movies. Don't be surprised if he is flaming slackers like a Gunnery Sergeant Hartman would do. He's doing this because he likes you and wants you to improve and follow the right path by joining Vanquish.

As Arcler, the Almighty, would say: "vincere sine periculo , sine gloria triumphare". Which means that he's learnt latin at school or has found that google can translate in latin.

beef alt account, nice
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 11-21-2021, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

That one Rambo movie where Rambo comes home from his shitty cop job to stare at a computer screen ever night for the rest of his life, talking about how great he is to 30 year old suburban dads and autistic NEETS on the internet.
Old 11-21-2021, 08:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That one Rambo movie where Rambo comes home from his shitty cop job to stare at a computer screen ever night for the rest of his life, talking about how great he is to 30 year old suburban dads and autistic NEETS on the internet.
I'd watch this.
Old 11-21-2021, 08:28 PM
Aviak

I hope the reason for this post wasn’t to rile you all up. That would be embarrassing.
Old 11-22-2021, 03:11 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
beef alt account, nice
If only... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2021, 01:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EQBarde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

100% beef alt account
Old 11-22-2021, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't spell pixels without p-i-e.
fixT you little chubby-cheeked dorito chomper