View Poll Results: Only white people can be racist
Yes 3 14.29%
No 18 85.71%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2021, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It also didn't happen.
I wouldn't believe me either if I didn't actually happen to me.
Old 12-02-2021, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Currently technically correct in America. The "ism" in racism refers to a specific condition where something is systemic.
I'd like to hear more if you have more regarding this line of thinking. Give me an example of how a white person can be racist. You are telling me if a non white person did the same thing in reverse that it's not racist?
Old 12-02-2021, 03:02 PM
Banned

anyone can be racist

whoever think's otherwise is retarded
Old 12-02-2021, 03:04 PM
Fire Giant

you pale, ugly, disconnected ass retards need to get off the internet. Wokeism is only real on twitter. Nobody says this shit in real life. Source: I live in NJ which is pretttyyyfuuccckkiinnn left wing. Never heard anyone say any kind of this shit in the real world. Nobody in my kids schools is telling them that white people are the bane of existence. We're in the least racist time ever. And we will always continue to trend that way.

When you think about it, it's absolutely hilarious how the internet flipped from the most ultra racist, say whatever you want because it doesn't really mean anything environment (I still probably have N bombs posted on my facebook if you went back to 2009- most likely either quoting a rap lyrics or calling one of my white friends ga) to the faux ultra woke we need to make changes into systemic racism in 140 characters or less era.

"Racism" Will always exist no matter how hard the programming is pushed. It's absolutely the human nature of liking and sub consciously preferring what you are used to. But people don't hate each other because of the color of each other skins only. It's an issue of unfamiliarity. It's easy to say that this will always exist in human nature, even 500 years from now when everyone in america has the same skin color. They'll pick something different.

BLM is a trash organization, and in my opinion a kind of dumb name, however, the main issues that they preach about in regards to a century worth of unfair treatment by police .. that's absolutely an issue. And i'm not going to lay out my long winded thoughts about this, because i've done a considerable amount of research about this, but I will say that I was connected to a former police chief in Philadelphia who served in the 70s-90s, and the stories are actually fucking insane in regards to what some cops were doing to black people. Rodney King was a crack head who deserved an ass beating for what he did that night, but it was the footage that finally gave them a foothold to make a statement about what their community was facing. You'd think it was obvious that burning down and rampaging through the streets of LA was a terrible choice, but, if something you did still has people talking about the issue 30 years later.... what else were they supposed to do with the way they felt in that moment. I bet you, at that time, AT LEAST A THIRD of the black people in those streets that night at bare minimum KNEW a fellow black person who had their lives absolutely and totally ruined or ended by a police officer who did something wrong. Whatever that be. Yes, believe it or not, there were a inexcusable amount of black people during and at tail end of the crack epidemic truly ... dindu nuffin. Which leads me to my next point.

Being a cop is one of the hardest jobs to do honorably in my opinion. There isn't enough resources available to mitigate dealing with the absolute dredges of society day in and day out without it changing you in some way. Meth heads who abuse their children, jaw dropping cases of neglect, pieces of shits who beat the fuck out of their loved ones while not being able to do anything about it because they won't press charges, junkies shooting heroin openly in the street, the list goes on. Those are the nights that stick with you forever, and on the best nights your probably just getting back problems on the side of the road doing nothing in a car.

Before you attack what I say, i'm a republic and come 2024, will have voted for Trump 3 times. Now pull your heads out of your asses and think about why you're so angry about fake shit that people say on the internet.
Old 12-02-2021, 03:09 PM
Banned

thank you for your ted talk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-02-2021, 03:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you pale, ugly, disconnected ass retards need to get off the internet. Wokeism is only real on twitter.
Old 12-02-2021, 03:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you pale, ugly, disconnected ass retards need to get off the internet. Wokeism is only real on twitter. Nobody says this shit in real life. Source: I live in NJ which is pretttyyyfuuccckkiinnn left wing. Never heard anyone say any kind of this shit in the real world. Nobody in my kids schools is telling them that white people are the bane of existence. We're in the least racist time ever. And we will always continue to trend that way.

When you think about it, it's absolutely hilarious how the internet flipped from the most ultra racist, say whatever you want because it doesn't really mean anything environment (I still probably have N bombs posted on my facebook if you went back to 2009- most likely either quoting a rap lyrics or calling one of my white friends ga) to the faux ultra woke we need to make changes into systemic racism in 140 characters or less era.

"Racism" Will always exist no matter how hard the programming is pushed. It's absolutely the human nature of liking and sub consciously preferring what you are used to. But people don't hate each other because of the color of each other skins only. It's an issue of unfamiliarity. It's easy to say that this will always exist in human nature, even 500 years from now when everyone in america has the same skin color. They'll pick something different.

BLM is a trash organization, and in my opinion a kind of dumb name, however, the main issues that they preach about in regards to a century worth of unfair treatment by police .. that's absolutely an issue. And i'm not going to lay out my long winded thoughts about this, because i've done a considerable amount of research about this, but I will say that I was connected to a former police chief in Philadelphia who served in the 70s-90s, and the stories are actually fucking insane in regards to what some cops were doing to black people. Rodney King was a crack head who deserved an ass beating for what he did that night, but it was the footage that finally gave them a foothold to make a statement about what their community was facing. You'd think it was obvious that burning down and rampaging through the streets of LA was a terrible choice, but, if something you did still has people talking about the issue 30 years later.... what else were they supposed to do with the way they felt in that moment. I bet you, at that time, AT LEAST A THIRD of the black people in those streets that night at bare minimum KNEW a fellow black person who had their lives absolutely and totally ruined or ended by a police officer who did something wrong. Whatever that be. Yes, believe it or not, there were a inexcusable amount of black people during and at tail end of the crack epidemic truly ... dindu nuffin. Which leads me to my next point.

Being a cop is one of the hardest jobs to do honorably in my opinion. There isn't enough resources available to mitigate dealing with the absolute dredges of society day in and day out without it changing you in some way. Meth heads who abuse their children, jaw dropping cases of neglect, pieces of shits who beat the fuck out of their loved ones while not being able to do anything about it because they won't press charges, junkies shooting heroin openly in the street, the list goes on. Those are the nights that stick with you forever, and on the best nights your probably just getting back problems on the side of the road doing nothing in a car.

Before you attack what I say, i'm a republic and come 2024, will have voted for Trump 3 times. Now pull your heads out of your asses and think about why you're so angry about fake shit that people say on the internet.
this doods woke as fuq
Old 12-02-2021, 03:41 PM
Skeleton

Slavery operated in the first civilizations (such as Sumer in Mesopotamia, which dates back as far as 3500 BC). Slavery features in the Mesopotamian Code of Hammurabi (c. 1860 BCE), which refers to it as an established institution. Slavery was widespread in the ancient world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery

Racism and prejudice are part of every society and culture on our planet, as it always has been and always will be. Have you ever seen a Chinese person interact with an African-American? Or how a Chinese person treats a Taiwanese Person? or how a Chinese Person treats a Japanese person? or the way Chinese people treat literally any living organism?
If you truly believe that only "white people" can be racist then you are simply a bigoted moron, hiding your racism behind your conformist attitude.
Old 12-02-2021, 03:42 PM
Kobold

See theres a reason a lot of people say the right is racist. Usually because they are. Intentionally saying or doing racist shit to bait people into commenting and being mad and because theyre upset, thats the joke. An example of such peak conservative comedy is Steven Crowder, whos absolutely a racist and afraid to debate anyone who isnt an unprepared, taken off guard college freshmen.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crowderasian.jpg (94.1 KB, 0 views)
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 12-02-2021, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

this thread is now complete.
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread