Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 04-03-2024, 09:03 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Angry "You currently have an active player"..for an hour now.

A little over an hour ago, my client crashed while running through Erudin. In the process of completely closing the client and reopening it, my computer completely locked and hard to be forcibly restarted . I waited 20 and turned it back on no issues with Everquest loading up until I click on the server. It has been saying I have a character logged in and to please alloy for synchronization to begin..... Was just wondering when it was going to begin? How can I fix this? Who do I talk to? Thanks guys I'm going through Evercrack withdrawals , so please hurry.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-03-2024, 09:10 PM
Decaying Skeleton

1 hour and 25 minutes approximately later it let me in. You can do wahtever with this
Old 04-03-2024, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

You likely have a hung process of eqgame.exe running in the background. You can go into the Task Manager and kill it or restart your PC to clear it out

Once its cleared out it may take a few minutes and then you should be able to log back in
Old 04-03-2024, 10:01 PM
Orc

Kill it is old terminology from another operating system, current versions of Windows use End task from the Context menu