Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 10:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have the option of removing quest functionality, or removing npcs. After I do this once, it will be easy to revert in the future. We have a new method of enabling/disabling npcs, loots, and quests by timeline occurrence, so I have only to set these up once.

Ivy Etched - 2 npcs in Kithicor.

Should they exist prior to the opening of sol ro and not offer their quests, or not exist at all?

Crafted Armor - 2 npcs in Southkarana.

Should they exist prior to the opening of sol ro and not offer their quests, or not exist at all?

Ro Armor - Rathe Mountains

The npcs on the hill in rathe mountains. Should they exist prior to the opening of sol ro and not offer their quests, or not exist at all?

Totemic Armor - 2 npcs in Lake Rathe

Zone openings:

-dates hateplane/fearplane/airplane opened in 1999 ?

Annnd.. anything else I might be forgetting? Any prekunark quests/npcs which should/shouldn't exist that hasn't been addressed?
FEAR was launched with live, with NO level restritction. Level restriction was then placed to 45+ when Hate went live in I want to say September.. then sky went live in January
Old 11-26-2011, 12:59 AM
Decaying Skeleton

My problem is if a npc is taken out of the game, why is there info on how to do the quest, what rewards you can get, even on the guide for warriors it shows the items pre planar....If the two centaurs in SK are removed I've been wasting my time gathering items and losing almost a full level for nothing. This page doesn't say if the npc stayed or were taken out which is the info I am looking for. Little help please, there is little to no small plate for halfling warriors and trying to gear a little is being snuffed out if this quest is not available anymore.
Old 11-26-2011, 01:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope.

This isn't designed to be a discussion thread.

If you know the answers to the questions, please chime in. I wanted specifics before I made guesses.
The sign on the Freeport boat house says "Kunark" on it at the bottom. Have fun with that one, Slick.
Old 11-26-2011, 01:27 AM
Kobold

will level ones be able to zone into fear? think that lasted a week or two in live...
Old 11-26-2011, 09:56 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistses [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FEAR was launched with live, with NO level restritction. Level restriction was then placed to 45+ when Hate went live in I want to say September.. then sky went live in January
I'm pretty sure hate launched some time in september/oct. I remember it was after school started because i ditched class early to go raid the day it opened.
Old 11-26-2011, 12:11 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistses [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No this is not correct, it did launch soon after live but it was not at launch. I was working for a game news website GameSpy at the time and we covered the opening of fear with a horde of level 1 ogres running into fear.
Closed Thread