Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2020, 10:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agreed. Those are some freaking incredible lengths to get a pair of Jboots. I can’t believe it actually worked though. I’m both impressed, and slightly ashamed because I don’t think I’d have been able to pull that off. Hopefully you told your wife the story and she proceeded to mock you mercilessly lol. Good read!
I met her back in 2003 at the twilight of my EQ career, but before my WoW one took off, so she is no stranger to my hobby. It was much more amusing telling my old EQ buds who refuse to try Green the story.
Old 02-19-2020, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pootytangx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I started playing around 16ish and I always thought wood elf girls were so hot. I remember one night for whatever reason I rolled a wood elf Druid chick and ran around Kelethin naked. I swiped a pair of my moms panties from the laundry room and put them on and jerked off to my character.

21 years later I discovered P99 and was having a blast but seeing all these wood elf chicks brought back memories. During Christmas the family gathered at my sisters house where I pilfered a pair of her panties. Later that night I created a wood elf female chick with the blonde hair and went for a stroll around kelethin wearing the panties. It didn’t really do it for me though. Not sure if it is because the graphics are so outdated or the fact that my sisters fat ass panties are so big it’s hard to imagine them being a petite wood elf pair.

But yeah anyway in 36 years of gaming the craziest thing I ever done was camp manastone for 4 days straight.....
Which one of you fuckers just posted this gem on a throwaway account?
Old 02-20-2020, 08:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which one of you fuckers just posted this gem on a throwaway account?
Old 02-20-2020, 11:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graventhel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but the craziest thing I did was the jboot camp back in November.
Awesome story lol. I hope you didn't lose too much wife faction completing your quest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-20-2020, 01:33 PM
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philistine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome story lol. I hope you didn't lose too much wife faction completing your quest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gracenthel is winning the thread so far.
Old 02-20-2020, 11:42 PM
Fire Giant

I 100% concur, lol
Old 02-21-2020, 12:05 AM
Former Guide

Not going to be the crown jewel in this thread or anything, but I must have been 19 at the time and had been in a guild up and coming into their own. Major stuff was happening and I was on the cusp of being a major player in our raid scene and had ambitions of getting that phat lewt.

We wiped on some trash in CoM and I went on a teenage rant about how everyone sucked and this isn't going to cut it and no one deserved to lick my boot and whatever else I could think of to try and "motivate" them.

Well the guild leader kicked me right there and I was crushed. He laid into me good and all my dreams of raid pixels were instantly obliterated.

I actually cried IRL and I remember looking over and seeing my face in the closet mirror and thinking how pathetic I was that I am crying over a video game. So yea, crying over this game is the craziest thing I've ever done in the name of Norrath.
Old 02-21-2020, 02:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wife went on a few-day trip with her sister the day Velious released, so I was on my own for food etc. I went and bought 3 gigantic t bone steaks (b/c treat yo'self), got home and prepared for a marathon session.

Turned out, about 35 hours after Velious release, I had never put the steaks in the refrigerator... so there sat about $85 worth of room temp/hot rotting steak.
This is amazing too lol. I love that they didn't even make it to the refrigerator. "Lemme just boot up and zone into Velious real quick " is how I suspect that thought process went, lol
Old 02-21-2020, 07:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunderfury [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually cried IRL and I remember looking over and seeing my face in the closet mirror and thinking how pathetic I was that I am crying over a video game. So yea, crying over this game is the craziest thing I've ever done in the name of Norrath.
MMO’s have a way of getting in your head unlike any other game. I mean you have to think of all the people you interacted with in your guild on a regular basis, and instantaneously you lose all those possible friends and folks you’ve grouped with. Depends on how immersed you are in the game, but I remember I used to play Elder Scrolls Online pretty devoutly years ago and was in a guild with quite a few folks I talked to and interacted with daily. I never got booted, but when I stopped playing I remember a feeling of loss since I’d suddenly been divested of all these folks that I knew fairly well.

It’s all basically a more immersive form of social media. I know plenty of people who would probably have the exact same reaction if someone removed them from Facebook suddenly.
Old 02-21-2020, 08:35 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Thulghor Send a message via MSN to Thulghor Send a message via Yahoo to Thulghor

Back in 2001 or so, I met a woman on Everquest (Brell Serilis server) and we hit it off. I was enlisted in the Marines at the time, and like a dumb and young Marine Lance Corporal, I took leave and flew to California for a few days to visit her. Amusingly, she wasn't kidding about being a hot model (she was stunning), but she also ended up being really freaking crazy in person. Like really crazy. Our fling didn't last very long, and looking back all these years later, I can barely believe that I did something so dumb and impulsive. It was fun while it lasted though. I blame Everquest. :-P
<The Second Sons> (former member of <Vesica Dei>, <Evoluxa>)

Green Server: Khargulkaronarr - Troll Shadowknight of Cazic Thule - <Asgard>, Mordwin - Human Paladin of Erollisi Marr

(Once Upon a Time: Alarik of the Brell Serilis server)
Last edited by Thulghor; 02-21-2020 at 08:48 AM..
Closed Thread