Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2020, 05:21 AM
Large Rat

/offtopic reply - Oof, nice work Dolalin!

Yeah I'm using rusty halberds on my enchanter pet on green (level 15 currently) until charm becomes viable.

Imagine a hasted pet with a weighted axe (https://wiki.project1999.com/A_Weighted_Axe)... might be worth spinning up a test eqemu server just to find out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (assuming the "no pet equip" is set in the database rather than in 20 year old c/c++ spaghetti code). Incidently, did anyone actually use that axe on Live? For pvp? For pull agro?
Old 02-21-2020, 09:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by acedeathkill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/offtopic reply - Oof, nice work Dolalin!

Yeah I'm using rusty halberds on my enchanter pet on green (level 15 currently) until charm becomes viable.

Imagine a hasted pet with a weighted axe (https://wiki.project1999.com/A_Weighted_Axe)... might be worth spinning up a test eqemu server just to find out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (assuming the "no pet equip" is set in the database rather than in 20 year old c/c++ spaghetti code). Incidently, did anyone actually use that axe on Live? For pvp? For pull agro?
I used it a lot on my Sk on rallos zek for either first round of combat and then switch it out or more commonly jousting in PvP.
Old 02-21-2020, 10:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust1d? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes 100% correct. Used to give the lv 49 pet FS daggers and they would hit like a truck and super fast. People could literally clear Lguk with ease. You could send the pet on the lord and the pet would mow it down like it was a lv 20 mob. That lasted a long time before they nerfed it. Not sure why this is not in the game.
You pretty much answered your own question.