Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2020, 09:03 AM
Planar Protector

Good now a cleric I can duo with in 40+ range
Old 02-22-2020, 02:22 PM
Sarnak

I remember teaching some people from Akatsuki how to do unrest basement a couple of months ago. Renren, some dwarf paladin, a couple other people. I had to literally convince them to join my pickup group, and then convince them and coax them into actually taking a "risk" quote unquote and try to get xp.

They never left that place until they were level 44.

Glean from that what you will.

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 02-22-2020, 02:24 PM
Sarnak

Also if that dude was holding down the camp with him and his boy then you better lace up those fucking Nikes and hit the road dude.

If mobs are dead, it's camped. Fucking period. This fucking "line of sight" absolute fucking nonsense got invented last fucking week and is the most braindead retarded shit ever thought of.

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 02-22-2020, 04:03 PM
Aviak

When I get leadership of a group or make a group, Im picky about who im inviting. I hate people who can hardly play their class being in my group afk half the time. If this guy is the same way by making the most of the exp an hour so he doesnt have to stay in unrest for 3 weeks to get 40ish, by all means, do it. I dont blame him. It really sucks to get 50s or 60 clerics who suck at their but ask for a free ride because they have the ability to cast Cheal.
Old 02-23-2020, 09:02 AM
Fire Giant

That's the Japanese guild, most of them can barely string two English words together. Just leapfrog them and take what mobs you want, what are they gonna do, petition in Japanese??
Old 02-23-2020, 08:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's the Japanese guild, most of them can barely string two English words together. Just leapfrog them and take what mobs you want, what are they gonna do, petition in Japanese??
Most of them can do conversational English. Considering that the “conversations” are in text that’s also impressive.
Old 02-24-2020, 09:59 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waedawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also if that dude was holding down the camp with him and his boy then you better lace up those fucking Nikes and hit the road dude.

If mobs are dead, it's camped. Fucking period. This fucking "line of sight" absolute fucking nonsense got invented last fucking week and is the most braindead retarded shit ever thought of.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKIN FUCK TOO MAN!!!!
Closed Thread