Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2020, 02:10 PM
Sarnak

And we’re all dead because of ...
Old 02-15-2020, 02:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So if I'm reading this right, your core concerns are being unsure of how to adapt to a society that doesn't relegate trans and non-binary people to day time talk shows or joke punchlines? And you're worried that your own fragile sense of masculinity might be outdated in this new society.
Damn sis.
Old 02-15-2020, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-17-2020, 07:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterChimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Am i the only one who notices every other thread references transexuals in some form or the other?

These nerds are fascinated by the topic, despite any pretense otherwise, and the transwomen who dare post here get to play the role of girls getting chased and having their hair pulled on the playground by boys caught in the childhood developmental stage of gender intensification. It's not very fun for the girls, but it sure seems hilarious for you guys!
Old 02-17-2020, 10:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterChimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Am i the only one who notices every other thread references transexuals in some form or the other?
Studies have shown 70% of P99’s are transgender, transsexual, or transcurious. Can’t seem to find the source of the study....

I’m not transphobic at all, but saw this story in the news a few days ago:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/14/us/tr...uit/index.html

I have to say, I totally agree with the track girls on this one. It’s not fair to them to have to compete on an unlevel playing field.
Old 02-17-2020, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Transfurrbia
Old 02-17-2020, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have autism.
Old 02-17-2020, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Problem?
Old 02-17-2020, 01:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How are you gentlemen?
All your base are belong to us?
Old 02-17-2020, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Studies have shown 70% of P99’s are transgender, transsexual, or transcurious. Can’t seem to find the source of the study....

I’m not transphobic at all, but saw this story in the news a few days ago:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/14/us/tr...uit/index.html

I have to say, I totally agree with the track girls on this one. It’s not fair to them to have to compete on an unlevel playing field.
A big glaring red flag issue there is they're doing that policy off of gender identity rather than physical characteristics. Trans women have the same amount of muscle as cis women after a year on hormones which should be a requirement before playing for the other team. There's other issues like lung capacity and bone length, which are problematic af for trans athletes and thank God I don't play any sports.
Closed Thread