Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2018, 04:33 PM
Sarnak

How about Iron Forge against Kaladim?
Old 11-16-2018, 10:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah this or Freeport and Grobb would be massively op. Halas and rivervale? RIP mana
Yea, as I composed it I thought that Freeport and Grobb or the Dark Elves and Ogres would be the best teams, especially since Freeport would have monks. However, since these two teams overlap in space, they'd be competing against each other a lot, which could be fun. If balance was better switching them around (Dark elves and trolls, Freeport and ogres), then that would work as well. But whoever said Halas and Rivervale would be manaless is right--no enchanters or bards. Halfling druids or barbarian shaman might need another specialized item for balance.

I also figured some people would play on other teams just to see what they could do. Some people just love their elves, others love to start in Qeynos, and someone might want to create a Erudite Paladin and have easy acess to Kunark. Even if this was a non-PvP server with hardcoded teams, it could be fun. We might even see the naked gnome raid on Kelethin again!

The main plan was to break up the Evil team into pieces, so that they do not dominate as on other team servers.
Last edited by lowner411; 11-16-2018 at 10:53 PM..
Old 11-17-2018, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

naw
Old 11-17-2018, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Me and a couple other people already detailed much better plans for ideas of this sort years ago. Nice to see a bit of creative spark though. Ideally, the game mechanics really need to be changed in addition to other alterations like splitting up towns.
Old 11-17-2018, 08:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Me and a couple other people already detailed much better plans for ideas of this sort years ago. Nice to see a bit of creative spark though. Ideally, the game mechanics really need to be changed in addition to other alterations like splitting up towns.
Cool story Hansel
Old 11-20-2018, 03:19 AM
Banned

Rated 1 star. Fucking dumb.
Old 12-05-2018, 10:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducktv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rated 1 star. Fucking dumb.
I said in the topic that no one would like it. Thank you for confirming my prediction. Five star response. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread