Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2017, 08:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmoneybabybaby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think a lot of us here grew much more respect for you than we initially may have had, Sirken. Good post

-Hjial
+1

A+ SirKen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 02-01-2017, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, if that's what you got from my post, then either I utterly failed in delivering my message or you have consumed entirely too much of your own koolaid and are only seeing what you want to see.

<3
2 guilds / 10% of the server will continue to see 90% of the raid content, status quo remains intact as usual
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 02-01-2017, 09:05 PM
Sarnak

literally

literally

literally

Literally

literally

literally
twitch.tv/kayyte_p99
Old 02-01-2017, 09:08 PM
Aviak

It's always a good thing to know where the server stands/it's direction.

Stop complaining and deal with it, or go play on Phinny where you'll be much happier.
Old 02-01-2017, 09:39 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2 guilds / 10% of the server will continue to see 90% of the raid content, status quo remains intact as usual
ok, so the latter. got it, thanks!

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 02-01-2017, 09:39 PM
Banned

✌️��

Listening to Dave Chapellll killin em softly
Old 02-01-2017, 09:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is what confused me...

Players agreed to stop socking. That was back in 96-hour Variance era with just Velious targets, no rules even about FTEing a mob with a tracker on the spawn.

A lot has evolved since then. Specifically the racing rules in ToV and Kael now allow for a full hour to kill your mob. Which in turn reduces socking. If you want there to be less people sitting around waiting to race, I guarantee you every guild would sign up to a 2 Racer limit if the Variance gets dropped to 2 hours. Then the socking that would occur would be 2 racers per guilds and a ranger. Hell im sure guilds would agree to give up bind sight tracking if the variance reduction was on the table.

Suggesting it is off the table because socking didn't stop... when you're referring to a period of 3 years with multiple rule changes over that time? I just don't follow.
The variance is pretty classic and less on some mobs right now. More on others.
Old 02-01-2017, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok, so the latter. got it, thanks!
If you say so. I had to take an entire guild to a different server to see content. So did Haggard Krew and numerous other guilds, not to mention the countless other guilds that crashed against the top 10% and straight quit. Raid scene sounds super healthy.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 02-01-2017, 10:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you say so. I had to take an entire guild to a different server to see content. So did Haggard Krew and numerous other guilds, not to mention the countless other guilds that crashed against the top 10% and straight quit. Raid scene sounds super healthy.
#GitGud.

Or join a guild who has Usain Bolts (rofl, loved the reference).

Quote:
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 02-01-2017, 10:20 PM
Sarnak

just kidding Chest, i am happy that you and other found a server and raid scene that can accomodate your needs. Have fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Closed Thread