Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2018, 05:40 PM
Large Rat

Question Anyone using a laptop with Windows 10?

I have a laptop with windows 10 and I think it may be difficult for me to install EverQuest Titanium Edition (5 CDs) correctly. Anyone else out there have any tips, please?
Old 11-14-2018, 09:05 PM
Fire Giant

Mount the .iso images (Right click each .iso file and there should be a "Mount to Drive" option, which is basically a virtual drive) and install them as if you had the physical media, there's many places with a full titanium install you can find using Google. Otherwise, purchase an external DVD/Blu-Ray drive if you have a physical copy.

P99B Strazha (60 Warlock) [Iksar]
P99B Sstrix (60 Warlord) [Iksar]
P99B Sickjams (5 Bard) [EC Mule]
P99G Sauna (51 Channeler) [Gnome]
P99R Sseri (54 Mystic) [Iksar]
VZ/TZ '08-'09 Lurgort (60 Shaman) [Barbarian] <Eight Inches Unbuffed>
Old 11-15-2018, 01:14 AM
Large Rat

Sorry that I didn't mention before, I do have a DVD drive, what I'm worried about is possibly keeping it separate from my Everquest account which has all but 3 expansions. Things don't play so great with Windows 10 since I had to wipe it since that dreaded June update.
Old 11-15-2018, 05:21 AM
Fire Giant

What Lurgort said. I am using a windows 10 laptop and i am playing. One thing that happened to me was that the game initially did not use my nvidia video card, i had to fix that with the nvidia tools. Even with intel graphics it wasn't totally bad, but now it's better.
Old 11-15-2018, 11:21 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What Lurgort said. I am using a windows 10 laptop and i am playing. One thing that happened to me was that the game initially did not use my nvidia video card, i had to fix that with the nvidia tools. Even with intel graphics it wasn't totally bad, but now it's better.
Thanks! I'm thinking of installing them (the discs) on Saturday. I wish my posts didn't get throttled. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread