Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2014, 01:24 AM
Sarnak

Post My Enchanter WTB Thread!

May have multiples, just covering all the bases.
PM me here or in game on Exorcist.

WTB:
Platinum Star Ruby Veil
Molten Cloak or Kunzar Cloak
Black Tome with Silver Runes (For a Friend)
Sarnak Ceremonial Dagger
Last edited by Damaja; 11-03-2014 at 05:55 PM..
Old 11-02-2014, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Scrap that int gear and just go straight cha gear. Outside gebs, cord and gator sleeves fill the rest with cha gear. At 200+ cha, then start going int/mana
Old 11-02-2014, 10:52 AM
Sarnak

Starting out I wanted to boost my INT for mana, as I get leveled a lot of this will get swapped out, I'll be duoing with a friend so going to need mana early on. I agree on the CHA thing though and will be doing that down the road. As I level up I will be looking for CHA gear to replace pieces, but for now wanna just get my mana pool up and my funds are starting to get low. This may not be the most optimal way to go about this ..... eh :/ ............. and I suck at the Charming thing lol least right now I do. I am actually been searching for INT/CHA items but there just not that plentiful in the WTS department.

EDIT: ok So I got INT up to close to 200, once hit 200 INT should I start with MANA.CHA gear to finish it off?
Got some good INT gear now, and I think I can push to 200 CHA with my remaining slots.
Last edited by Damaja; 11-02-2014 at 05:17 PM..
Old 11-03-2014, 12:49 AM
Fire Giant

the thing is, cha does nothing for pvp right?
Old 11-03-2014, 08:50 AM
Planar Protector

More then int. Cha= charm lasting much longer. Charm= super fast exp and people dieing fast
Old 11-03-2014, 04:18 PM
Sarnak

I understand all that and I do plan to have two separate sets of gear. I will be Duoing with a Monk friend mostly but when I solo/Charm I will have a CHA set as well. Already started buying CHA gear and would appreciate any suggestions on quality CHA gear that I should be looking at. I am by no means an expert so I will take any and all suggestions from you guys.
Old 11-03-2014, 06:40 PM
Planar Protector

Going cheap get crude stein(100p), full cha set made(400-500p), ishva robe(600-1k), siryn hair hood(600p), drake legs(400p). Im missing a couple easy pieces, but check the wiki to help fill in slots. Anything that cant fit in cha gear go int. As you get new items and cha buffs, start filling in slots with high int/mana.
No offense though, a enchanter with low cha is pretty much pointless. Mine as well make a druid, mage or wiz.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Going cheap get crude stein(100p), full cha set made(400-500p), ishva robe(600-1k), siryn hair hood(600p), drake legs(400p). Im missing a couple easy pieces, but check the wiki to help fill in slots. Anything that cant fit in cha gear go int. As you get new items and cha buffs, start filling in slots with high int/mana.
No offense though, a enchanter with low cha is pretty much pointless. Mine as well make a druid, mage or wiz.
Already got most of the above CHA gear, as I said working on my CHA suit now. Got the Full set of crafted Jewelry, Ishva Robe, working on the Crude Stein and a couple more odd and ends. It is actually coming together quite nice so far. As I get solid Enchanter gear, I replace items and it has set in nice so far.
Closed Thread