Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2017, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When slowing, i've just been using the 15% one (it's only 20 mana). I feel with shitty gear, not having a mob attack a few extra times makes a decent difference since I can only have two dots at any given point. Sure, i could save the mana for healing, but since inner fire is the best heal until 19, it's a bit tedious to heal back up. So far kurns is actually been treating me well, still getting 3-4 % exp a solo kill.
Yep you doing great.

If you really want to get into soloing I can give you a tip on a place rarely shamans go, and I found it not only profitable but fun!

You need to get to 44 perhaps 45 lvl before doing this spot.

When you get to 45 level, and want a solo spot feel free to PM me then, or even now and I will explain in detail where it is, and the strategy to do it.

The reason I aint explaining it here is last time I did on the forums elitist nerds questioned the validity of my strategy as well as saying it wasn't efficient.

I personally did it, was taught the camp by an experienced shaman and I personally found it fun and efficient.

My shaman is an ogre also. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-26-2017, 03:20 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep you doing great.

If you really want to get into soloing I can give you a tip on a place rarely shamans go, and I found it not only profitable but fun!

You need to get to 44 perhaps 45 lvl before doing this spot.

When you get to 45 level, and want a solo spot feel free to PM me then, or even now and I will explain in detail where it is, and the strategy to do it.

The reason I aint explaining it here is last time I did on the forums elitist nerds questioned the validity of my strategy as well as saying it wasn't efficient.

I personally did it, was taught the camp by an experienced shaman and I personally found it fun and efficient.

My shaman is an ogre also. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I read countless threads on "best" shaman race and obviously it was highly debated. While that regen i'm sure is noticeable, not getting blocked while casting is so very nice. Even at low levels it's noticeable.
Old 10-26-2017, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I read countless threads on "best" shaman race and obviously it was highly debated. While that regen i'm sure is noticeable, not getting blocked while casting is so very nice. Even at low levels it's noticeable.
You will really notice the FSI once you trying to land slow on hard hitting mobs where that slow or root is really needed because every hit is taking a huge chunk out of you.

Not getting stunned and interrupted when trying to get a slow off, or a root on a mob is quite nice as an Ogre.

You don't notice how awesome it is until you try another race that casts spells, the number of interrupts is quite a difference. Ogre ftw.

I troll about ogres a lot, but they really are a strong race. Regen would be nice on a Iksar or Troll though, granted.
Old 10-26-2017, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I troll about ogres a lot, but they really are a strong race. Regen would be nice on a Iksar or Troll though, granted.
But none of them have the best shaman racial ability: the bear hat!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-26-2017, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But none of them have the best shaman racial ability: the bear hat!
If you going to tout qualities the barbarian has, you got to go with the boobs. Barbarians got by far the best boobs. FFS Loramin, highly disapointed in you. (Really man, the HAT?!) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-27-2017, 09:06 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Up to 18 now, kurn's is still killer exp between the floors. I might try to stick around upwards of 24, given that i can make it to the tunnels.
Old 10-27-2017, 10:16 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
If you going to tout qualities the barbarian has, you got to go with the boobs. Barbarians got by far the best boobs. FFS Loramin, highly disapointed in you. (Really man, the HAT?!) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey man, don't knock the hat! It's right up there with the Mithaniel Kors backpacks and Lays chips!
Old 10-27-2017, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megasiel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey man, don't knock the hat! It's right up there with the Mithaniel Kors backpacks and Lays chips!
I feel sorry for that poor polar bear, having his head paraded around on top of a barbarians melon.
Old 10-27-2017, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I feel sorry for that poor polar bear, having his head paraded around on top of a barbarians melons.
Old 10-27-2017, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

When I wrote melon, I thought of the connection. Figures someone else would connect the dots. sigh. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread