Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 01:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gavin newsom
nuh uh. that character died in season 2 right after they won techcrunch.
Old 11-21-2017, 02:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hate to tell y'all this but Gavin newsom, gov. Brown, and Biden would all kill trump in 2020

Brexit & trump hqve killed the appeal of populism
gavin newsom lol he has so many skeletons in his closet and a history of quitting his elected job halfway through the term for money, he's done it twice. He has 0% chance of winning.

The condition of san francisco's economy is a result of his policy. Nobody there has any appreciation for the man.

He likely could be the first democrat candidate to lose California, or at least make their vote count for the first time in history.

He has no chance. Terrible track record and has only made a name for himself nationally with social justice. That's all he's known for.

Will he run? Maybe. Would that be a hilarious mistake? Yes.
Old 11-21-2017, 02:32 PM
Banned

guys can we please stop discussing the events of tv series and agree to yell bitterly about their existence instead
Old 11-21-2017, 02:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gavin newsom lol he has so many skeletons in his closet and a history of quitting his elected job halfway through the term for money, he's done it twice. He has 0% chance of winning.

The condition of san francisco's economy is a result of his policy. Nobody there has any appreciation for the man.

He likely could be the first democrat candidate to lose California, or at least make their vote count for the first time in history.

He has no chance. Terrible track record and has only made a name for himself nationally with social justice. That's all he's known for.

Will he run? Maybe. Would that be a hilarious mistake? Yes.
He made a name for himself because his daddy is a multi-millionaire oil man. That and he looks good. Just ask someone what he did sometimes and they shrug.

And all these dumb motherfuckers telling me were going to elect someone like that because the T.V. told them so. We elected Bush in 2000 right? That means Trump has no chance in 2016 right? -- nothing like that has never happened before. This is conservatism what I'm doing right now.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 11-21-2017 at 02:50 PM..
Old 11-21-2017, 03:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He made a name for himself because his daddy is a multi-millionaire oil man. That and he looks good. Just ask someone what he did sometimes and they shrug.

And all these dumb motherfuckers telling me were going to elect someone like that because the T.V. told them so. We elected Bush in 2000 right? That means Trump has no chance in 2016 right? -- nothing like that has never happened before. This is conservatism what I'm doing right now.
you're comparing things that happened in the GOP with things that may happen with the DNC they are two different groups of people who behave entierly differently.

So nothing that happened in the GOP, should indicate what will happen in the DNC.

Im all for you trying to elect newsom, he will be crushed. He is not inspiring to listen to, he looks like a liar, and he has a sullied history that will fuel trumps rhetoric like rocket fuel.
Old 11-21-2017, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The reasons why those people will win:

Trump is making people realize populists might not know how to govern.

Dems could easily win with Bernie, but you idiots keep talking about Warren. Trust me, she is deeply unpopular with anyone who isn't an idiot. She's sanders with an IQ 100 pts lower

Finally, hasn't trump shown y'all anything? The best you can hope for is, as you called it, "incremental progress." There is no revolution buddy
Old 11-21-2017, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden has a HUGE sexual assault problem. Gavin Newsom... is weak atm and has a shady sexual past. Brown... maybe.
If the economy is hot no one unseats Trump. If GDP is 3.0 or better. Blue collar wages are already climbing significantly in 1 year. That keeps the rust belt firmly in GOP hands. Just because MSN doesn't report it doesn't mean people don't know it. The deals in China last week are going to be huge boosts too if they come to fruition.
View from the coasts probably is different (the ones saying Clinton landslide in 2016), but inaccurate.
Trump is embarrassing. He's losing suburban voters. People with money in the bank that aren't quite 1%'ers are turning dem. Check out white college educated males in Virginia in the last elections. I get that trump will be on the ballot and increase the turnout of his base, but if he doesn't get the fuck off of twitter he's gonna turn off voters

Oh btw Trump's dumb ass is giving the Saudis carte blache to devastate Yemen, to destabilize Lebanon, and to go to war with Iran. That's my main problem. I'm VERY tired of Americans thinking Iran is the problem in the Middle East
Old 11-21-2017, 04:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Trump is embarrassing. He's losing suburban voters. People with money in the bank that aren't quite 1%'ers are turning dem. Check out white college educated males in Virginia in the last elections. I get that trump will be on the ballot and increase the turnout of his base, but if he doesn't get the fuck off of twitter he's gonna turn off voters

Oh btw Trump's dumb ass is giving the Saudis carte blache to devastate Yemen, to destabilize Lebanon, and to go to war with Iran. That's my main problem. I'm VERY tired of Americans thinking Iran is the problem in the Middle East
Iran is a problem in the Middle East. Not the only one for sure, but one of the bigger ones.
Old 11-21-2017, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakerees [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iran is a problem in the Middle East. Not the only one for sure, but one of the bigger ones.
Well, you could perceive the people living under the degradation of the IRGC as victims yearnig to be free or you could give a worse nation (Saudi Arabia) the green light to start a war that they'll lose, thereby dragging Americans into conflict with people who don't actually want to fight the US

Iran helped us in Afghanistan in 2001 and cares more about stability than the Saudis. But yes, if you are a sucker for the Israeli position then Iran is certainly a problem. How does igniting another war in the Middle East solve that, I wonder?
Old 11-21-2017, 05:01 PM
Banned

I admit Warren sounds kind of like a psychopathic idiot on Foreign Policy...But she is the only one that understands the tax code well enough to catch a lot of BS. I guess the question is -- is she just trying to say what she needs to in order to sound tough, informed, intelligent, and slightly masculine on T.V.?

My guess is yes.

But Bernie probably is the best I've been thinking. Bernie is the least corrupt out of any known Democrat.
Closed Thread